Just to thank you, and regrettably say goodbye

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by learner2007, Feb 7, 2018.

1. I've been here on ET for 10 years, but must end my visits due to an unexpected development which can not be remedied. While I've not contributed much to ET, I have enjoyed reading many posts over the years, and sincerely thank those who provided me with that enjoyment. And most of all I would like to thank Baron for making ET available to the world of traders.

Lastly I would like to say to those who are willing to spend the time and effort, that a serious study of old school TA should produce the results that would make such study more than worthwhile. I'm saying that based on 40+ years of experience.
    Please, trust me on that.

Wishing the best to all of you,
    learner2007

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  2. tomorton

tomorton

Good luck in all things learner2007.

PennySnatch and tommcginnis like this.
  3. Handle123

Handle123

beginner66 and tommcginnis like this.
  4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Good luck to you. Feel free to contact me directly if I can help in anyway

VPhantom and tommcginnis like this.
  5. I don't mean to pry, or pry too much, but can you elaborate on exactly in detail of why you are leaving, or quitting, o_O
    You can't just briefly mention it and leave. and give a creepy...vague...spook tease,

Did you suffer a catastrophic trading loss, or health loss,...of some sort,
    A family emergency of some sort, -- or are you going to prison...of some sort, because of financial crimes
    Talk costs nothing, and dreams are free. A good conversation is like a chess game. Stimulates your mind more than a movie.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    rb7 likes this.
  6. Xela

Xela

I'm extremely sorry to hear it. I've very much enjoyed talking with you here, both on the board and privately, and wish you nothing but well.

VPhantom and tommcginnis like this.
  7. Best of luck to you learner2007, hope that everything works out for you.

8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Peace, strength, and Godspeed.
    You will be missed.:fistbump:

volpri and tommcginnis like this.
  9. truetype

truetype

If he wanted to detail the reasons, he would have in his original post. Leave him alone. Respect his privacy.

10. [​IMG]

I also love TA, but too many times TA didn't love me in return!

Good luck and best wishes!

#10     Feb 7, 2018