Just to prove gun control nuts are full of shit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Dec 16, 2012.

1. OnClose

OnClose

First of all guns will never disappear, if new gun control laws were enacted tomorrow you would be able to keep all the guns you currently have. Now you might have to jump through a few hoops to buy your next gun but you would still be able to buy it (provided you passed whatever new laws they came up with). I honestly can't see the problem with that, you want a gun, fine just prove you're not crazy and you can buy one.

And while I'm on my soapbox I'd like to add that I think Senior citizen's should have to retake a driving test after a certain age to prove that they're still capable of operating a car safely.

Thanks for listening I'm going to drink some beer and watch football.

#51     Dec 16, 2012
  2. You stupid cunt I could have done just as much carnage armed only with
    a durable fountain pen.
    Now suppose while all the children were hiding safely he had calmly retrieved 10 gallons of gasoline staged near an exit
    before he broke in?

What are you gonna do advocate illegalizing 5gal containers?

#52     Dec 16, 2012
  3. What are you? 13? You talk like a dumb adolescent misogynist but with a less logical thought process. And I'm not being fair to 13 year olds. Typical gun-nut.

#53     Dec 16, 2012
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

Gun controls is a tough dilemma to crack.

Few things that come toy mind would be, banning gun shows where people can buy guns with cash and virtually no paper trail, making background checks mandatory on national level. I own a firearm and reside in NYC, it was not an easy process to get a permit. But I think it is totally warranted.

Next, make a permit for 2nd, 3rd and so on a lot more expensive than first. I own 9mm Luger pistol and this gun is way more than I need to defend myself and my family should a need ever araise. Also, in NY the clip can not hold more than 10 bullets. I just fail to see why one needs 3 guns or more to defend themselves.

Next, automatic rifles, like the one used in CT, should be absolutely banned.

The steps above would not have prevented CT tragedy, but the body count would have been a lot less, no doubt. Imagine it, 10 or more of those kids and adults could have been alive today should the above steps have been the law of the land.

#54     Dec 16, 2012
  5. OnClose

OnClose

1. Yes it is
    2. Great ideas
    3. It's not about defense with gun fans, they just enjoy guns like some people enjoy golf. My dad is one he just likes to shoot things.
    4. Auto rifles are banned and the gun used in CT wasn't an automatic rifle .

#55     Dec 16, 2012
  6. Hmm all I see there is ad hominem , and I'm the 13yo dumb one ?

The fact is I wouldn't have even needed a gun to do what this monster did.

As a matter of fact anybody with the slightest imagination ( like the example I gave ) could have made it much much worse without the necessity of a firearm.
    I'd say that shoots your stupid premise, solution right outta the sky.

So being the liberal cunt you are you limit yourself to personal insults vs my argument.

#56     Dec 16, 2012
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

3. Totally see the point, that's why my idea is making it an expensive one, thus deterring many and yet allowing it for true enthusiasts.
    4. I do not know much about rifles, I assumed it was an automatic or semi with 30 bullets per clip.

#57     Dec 16, 2012
  8. OnClose

OnClose

#58     Dec 16, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

can you read a chart, honest question, do you know how to read the chart?

It refutes your first sentence.

second sentence- you do not know that. In fact the worst mass murders have been with bombs and not guns, so it could have been much worse

You are closed minded by emotion, ideology, and willful stipidity

#59     Dec 16, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

it is an important logical issue, that is, are the guns responsible? In places with no guns there should be no killing if futurecurrents is right

#60     Dec 16, 2012