Just to prove gun control nuts are full of shit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Dec 16, 2012.

1. You're a dipshit hell bent on advocating controlling others because of your whimsical emotions.

#31     Dec 16, 2012
  2. Mav88

Mav88

We need to teach a course in logic here.

Hypothesis: It's the guns

Logical Conclusion: USA would have a far higher homicide rate since USA is where the guns are

Data: Mexico has far higher homicide rate

Conclusion: Hypothesis is wrong

That's right, it's never the person doing the killing at fault, it's the guns and always, always the USA. And when the flow is the other way as in drugs, does mexico blame the drug suppliers? Oh No, then it's the users fault.

You guys are retarded

#32     Dec 16, 2012
  3. OnClose

OnClose

Sure, and when a guy jumps off a building to commit suicide it's not the fall that kills him it's the landing.

#33     Dec 16, 2012
  4. And you believe otherwise?

What a stupid statement:D

#34     Dec 16, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

false analogy, another logical fail. I would explain it, but why? you cannot grasp it

#35     Dec 16, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Oh, and let's outlaw cars since they are often used to kill people both intentionally and unintentionally. It's a blood bath out there on the roads and highways.

#36     Dec 16, 2012
  7. What kills him is "it's illegal to commit suicide":D :D

#37     Dec 16, 2012
  8. OnClose

OnClose

1. Cars are designed and produced for transportation
    2. Guns are designed and produced to kill
    3. Gun 'Control" is not Gun "Ban"
    I believe 1000% you have the right to defend your home with a gun and I personally would have no problem about shooting a home invader but I don't want to be sitting next to some guy at a bar or a football game who is armed. But that's just me.

#38     Dec 16, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

1) But they are lethal weapons used as such every day.

2) Mostly designed for hunting and self-defense.

3) Wrong. Just as EPA rules on coal fired power plants are not a ban on coal fired power plants. The effect is the same. Notice the word BAN In Feinstein's statement - "Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) said Sunday that she will introduce an assault weapons ban bill...."

#39     Dec 16, 2012
  10. OnClose

OnClose

1. Just because you use a hand grenade as a paperweight doesn't mean it was designed for that job and just because people die in car crashes doesn't mean they were made to murder people.

2. Yeah, like I said guns are made to Kill

3. Not really sure about that one so I'll have to take your word for it.

#40     Dec 16, 2012