Just to prove gun control nuts are full of shit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Yeah, because this was a combination lock away from never happening. Give me a break.

#21     Dec 16, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its the same liberal hypocrisy that has futurecurrents yammering about global warming when he *installs air conditioners* for a living while refusing to own a hybrid or electric vehicle. Total bald-faced hypocrisy.

Go ahead futurecurrents, give up your guns, give up your carbon emitting job and your carbon emitting vehicle and maybe somebody will find you sincere and start to listen to you.

#22     Dec 16, 2012
  3. Mav88

Mav88

can you read at all? I posted the chart that has just that sort of data. The fact is you are wrong in that statement, try forming an opinion based on reality instead of your feelings.

you can't even get data from places like Nigeria because it is so bad. Mexico has very strict gun laws, are they safer? It's all about the people, not the guns.

#23     Dec 16, 2012
  4. OnClose

OnClose

#24     Dec 16, 2012
  5. I think we can all logically determine you are a spineless liberal pussy perfectly satisfied to control others " because you know best ". :D :D

#25     Dec 16, 2012
  6. Who said they weren't?

#26     Dec 16, 2012
  7. OnClose

OnClose

20 children and 6 adults that's who.

#27     Dec 16, 2012
  8. Let me give you the response that deserves.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

#28     Dec 16, 2012
  9. I'm liberal on social issues, but conservative on fiscal issues. I voted for Gary Johnson and Republicans across the board. I would have supported Romney over Obama. I disagree with Republicans on gay marriage, abortion, global warming, and gun control though.

#29     Dec 16, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

At least you aren't a complete idiot. :D

#30     Dec 16, 2012