Just Ten Dollas My Brothers..... Just 10 more dollas......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by flytiger, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Apparently you supported the moron who got into an unnecessary war; whatever the outcome. We had no business going after sadaam hussein. We were looking for bin laden afer 9/11! once we saw their were no WMD then we had no business occupying another country for so long!

Since republican Bush-league-loser has got us the highest deficit ever we need to PAY it off ! You get it now moron!

#11     Oct 23, 2008
  2. Big DITTO!

#12     Oct 23, 2008
  3. mxjones

mxjones

I have been giving all year, and will gladly give another $10. Anything to drive a nail into the coffin of this chapter of history and get rid of the hate filled group in office and running against Obama.

#13     Oct 23, 2008
  4. Your tight ass is my diaper.

#14     Oct 23, 2008
  5. Who do the Dems ever nominate that you can vote for and sleep at night? Run Joe Lieberman. But the limp dicks they run I wouldn't let cut my grass.

Don't forget Chachi. We haven't had an attack yet. I'm not that optimistic that Golden Boy can accomplish same.

#15     Oct 23, 2008
  6. mxjones

mxjones

Barack Obama

#16     Oct 23, 2008
  7. You know, I've walked this earth for more than a few years, and I've learned the difference between chicken salad and the other stuff.

This guy is a machine politician who does as he pleases. He has no problem saying whatever he needs to say when ever he needs to say it. Whether he means it, or not. He lacks basic respect, be it for the nation, its traditions, its inhabitants. that's why the military is 3 : 1 against him. Because they believe in causes greater than themselves, and he believes there is nothing greater than him.

He's a pretender, and he's going to be nothing but a nightmare for us all.

#17     Oct 23, 2008
  8. Thanks for your insight into the unknowable future and into Obama's head.

Given that you presumably supported Bush, perhaps you aren't the best predictor of the future?

#18     Oct 23, 2008
  9. mxjones

mxjones

Thanks for your opinion - because that is what it is, your opinion. Not much in the way of facts.

You are on the wrong side of history. I encourage you to move out of the country if you are so disgruntled.

#19     Oct 23, 2008
  10. ak15

ak15

Somebody posted a corollary in another thread but I believe a reply to it here is more appropriate:

It is not pulling facts out of their asses. The problem is that they've managed to allow their heads to get so deep inside their asses, they are no longer capable of extricating their noggins from that hallowed and venerated crevice. As a result they run around berserk here like chickens that have their heads obliterated whilst spewing their venom, hatred and prognostications of gloom and doom for the future with Obama at the helm. Sour grapes! Yes, if you can't win then start blaming the other party even before it's had a chance to prove itself. I'm sure McCain himself is made of much better stuff and will be more gracious but not these extremist and bitter wingnuts.

#20     Oct 23, 2008