Just starting

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by corey toronto, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Once again thank you all who took the time to stear me in the right direction.

#11     Jul 5, 2005
  2. Corn makes a good "stalk" Also lions are good at "stalk"ing. But we dont deal with plants and animals here, just "STOCKS"
    Seriously though, you should speak to a qualified financial advisor as you never know what kind of bad advice you can get from this board. (No offence guys. hehe) $3,000 canadian isnt going to make you rich. I mean i dont know how old you are, but lets say you put that 3k into something safe that pays an average annual return of 7% after 50 years you'll have just over $88,000. Cant even buy a house with that today let alone 50 years from now. If you want to take some risks where you can actually make some money, look into forex where you can get 100:1 leverage so that 3,000 has $300,000 worth of buying power, but make sure you really read up on it and paper trade for at least 6 months before you put any money in it. Thats what i would do with that little amount of money. Not saying its the best idea out there, but then again, im not a financial advisor.

Oh and if some guy named sKaLpZ tries to sell you a system outtrades the richest people in the world dont believe him, hehe.

#12     Jul 6, 2005