Just Starting To Trade Stocks

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sKaLpZ, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Having developed a number of killer trading systems that I use in the forex, I want to take them to the stock market.

Years ago I spent 3-mos in the NASDAQ daytrading (before the new "pattern daytrader" rules kicked in) before running my account into an oncoming train because I had no idea how to trade. :D

Well, now I have 2-years trading money under my belt in the forex and my systems are very effective.

I opened up a demo stock trading account.

The stocks I want to trade need to be:

Highest volume/volatility.

Up to $30.

Listed on the NASDAQ (unless they are highly-traded on other exchanges).

All suggestions for ticker symbols are appreciated!

sKaLpZ

2. Hi there...

If your truly interested and sincere, I have a system that I developed that NEVER LOSES....

It is available for $75,000,000. US Dollars...

Thank You and Happy Independence Day!!

3. Nope, just ticker symbols, thanks.

4. SIRI is the stock you are looking for.

5. I am now trading the high volume, no uptick rule, nazdaq stocks.

6. zdreg

zdreg

you are pricing it too low.

7. 996tt

996tt

I agree it's too cheap, you can make the money back in 1 trade!

8. If you follow SIRI could you or anyone explain something to me please....Last week I purchased Sept $7.50 Calls once I saw the stock closed above $6.00 for the first time in a long time...I then noticed very heavy vol..one day over 90 Million if I am not mistaken but yet the stock is like stuck all day within a few cents.....what does it mean when a stock with such heavy vol stays in such a tight range during the day? Is that what they call churning? , whatever that is..
    thanks

9. KevinK

KevinK Guest

My approach to daytrading is looking for stocks that are moving or better than average activity on the day then I look at my charts, indicators and l2 and choose whether or not to make a move. Some people do choose one stock to follow, and some are successful, but I chose a different route.

10. =======

Can-Slim Harpo
    Like most of stocks in QQQQ;
    its liquid and could make a case either bull/bear this year.

[+] candle usually mean bulls-bears are even , for that day.

Put it simple,Just closed out QQQQ in the money downtrend, friday, mostt of ttrends this year have been down in QQQQ;
    however SIRI, like homebuilders, oil/gas companys are
    bull market uptrending AND above 50 day moving average persistantly.

Wisdom is the principal thing-solomon,trader king.:cool:

#10     Jul 2, 2005