Just sold my business for $250k

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by Rob Johnson, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Paddler

Paddler

For a start, you can trade with some tiny TOKEN money to get the feel whether trading is profitable and a life that you would enjoy.

Then, if you are serious to make a living out of trading, try to get a consistent and highly profitable trader as your mentor. Do not follow the foot path of most traders by inventing a trading methodology.

#51     Apr 10, 2012
  2. i have a holy grale system ,selling it for 10,000$,it's not fool proof,but you can double your moneys

#52     Apr 10, 2012
  3. #53     Apr 10, 2012
  4. just buy apple (facetious)

#54     Apr 10, 2012
  5. 10,000 - hahahahaha
    :p

holy grail - hahahahaha
    ------------------

Dude, i have 5 holy grails and i would only sell 2 of them, for at least 10,000,000 USD.

Cause my stuff is really working 100%, man.
    And its worth far more than that money.

LOL

#55     Apr 11, 2012
  6. speero

speero

Everytime I see 'holy grail' mentioned in a trading conversation I picture Monty Python's Knights clacking coconuts together, pretending like they're on horses.

There are some metaphors in there somewhere.

#56     Apr 13, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Most of them are the same loser, desperate for attention.

#57     Apr 13, 2012
  8. I'd definitely find another alternative if I were you. Trading takes a lot of time, patience and risk capital. Many of my friends who are new to trading, come into the game thinking they can make a nice living trading markets, when in reality they lose the capital they start with within the first month. Yes trade but diversify and also look into other alternatives to make a living. I'd also look into managed account with an experience CTA. You might find some luck there. Other than that, good luck and I hope you find your way :)

#58     Apr 13, 2012
  9. I coach traders. Having said that for a typical person embarking on making a living trading is not a great idea.

Trading is lots harder than most newcomers realize.

There is lot of good advice on this board. I do not want to completely discourage you. After all all good traders were once newcomers.

If you still want to trade, consider evaluating your psyche and make sure it has trading success attributes.

#59     Apr 13, 2012
  10. EON Kid

EON Kid

+1

#60     Apr 26, 2012