Just so you know Baron

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Hack Jershey2, Jun 22, 2008.

1. ehorn

ehorn

It is great to see so many members coming together for the betterment of the community.

Thanks for organizing this Steve!

#41     Jun 23, 2008
  2. It seems to be working because everyone is in agreement

thanks for your help.

Steve

#42     Jun 23, 2008
  3. I understand your need or effort for such but it can't work in ET current state of lack of moderation that's needed to go along with such an uniform ignore effort.

All it takes is one to say I need to get one more word in to start a mudslinging fest.

All it takes is one to get the Pro-Jack folks showing up to defend their turf.

If you can get ALL (not some, not most but ALL of them) the Pro-Jack folks including Jack himself to openly say they will not respond to a single Anti-Jack message post or snip remark about the method...

You have a slim chance your uniform ignore team work will succeed.

Without those guys (Jack and Gang) on board...the uniform ignore is doomed.

Good luck and I sincerely mean it.

Mark

#43     Jun 23, 2008
  4. Well Mark

My approach is to do this "one person at a time".

Just based on today's result, we can see that there were fewer posts from Trader28. Also because some of us have agreed not to respond, there were no arguments with him.

I hope that others will see how much we depend on each other to make this a decent place and join.

Lets see what happens

Thanks for your comment

Steve

#44     Jun 23, 2008
  5. You would do well to heed your own advice. My last 3 sentences that you say prove your point were in response to YOUR reply which started with: "Since you are an instigator and your sole intention is to bash, then I'd say they (mods) are justified in their actions." Who the hell are you to judge me like that, to presume you know what my intentions are, and to say that "A-Team" misquotes of me and mod censorship of my attempts to correct it are justified? If you throw shit at someone, don't blame them for throwing it back.

#45     Jun 23, 2008
  6. This works BOTH ways.

#46     Jun 23, 2008
  7. You are right, I made a pledge to ignore Trader28 and will now also ignore Trader666 (via ignore function).

#47     Jun 23, 2008
  8. First, romanus was the one who "searched me out" but changed what I'd written to misrepresent me when he "quoted me" so you're wrong on that.

Second, as long as bizarre unproven claims like this (below) are made, you shouldn't be surprised if someone calls him on them. And if you think mods should use censorship to stop that, you don't understand the value of a free exchange of ideas.

You seem to think things should only go only one way... your way.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1966561#post1966561

#48     Jun 23, 2008
  9. Godsfist

Godsfist

#49     Jun 26, 2008