Just so you know Baron

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Hack Jershey2, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Hey folks... let's put the personal differences aside for a few minutes, OK? There is a moderator censorship problem... let me give you an example. Up until a few hours ago, I was being deliberately misquoted in the Duref Mudgins Invites Jack Hershey to Reminisce thread. But every time I posted a correction with a link to what I'd really written, it was removed by a mod and the misquotes were allowed to stand. This went on for almost a day before it was fixed. No matter whose "side" you're on, would everyone agree that it's an abuse of a mod's authority to delete misquote corrections but not the misquotes? Profanity wasn't an issue BTW....

#31     Jun 23, 2008
  2. If the stove is hot, do you keep putting your hand on it to get burned some more?

Use that same logic. Not being a wise ass, but think about what it is you are doing and what the outcomes are. Do you get mad at the fire for being hot? No, its out of your control. Same thing here. A better use of your time would be to just walk away and trade your method and make your money.

#32     Jun 23, 2008
  3. So you think it's OK for mods to allow people to misquote others and to let those misquotes stay in a thread while deleting corrections from the person being misquoted?

I don't follow the rest of your points either... you can't compare a stove/fire with a mod... one doesn't have a brain and standards to uphold while the other is supposed to. And who says nothing can be done? Bad mods aren't the final authority. Finally, what makes you think you know what the best use of anyone's time is (except maybe your own)? I don't trade SCT and hang on every price and volume change... always in is not my style. I'd rather be bored trading high probability patterns.

#33     Jun 23, 2008
  4. Since you are an instigator and your sole intention is to bash, then I'd say they (mods) are justified in their actions. Their goal is to stop people like you from harrassing posters just because they share a different opinion. If by erasing your quotes and allowing others to stay stops you from harrassing these people, then mission accomplished. As a rational adult, you'd realize this was happening to you and you'd move on.

ET is a free site, you aren't paying to be here so you really have no right to get angry if you don't abide by the harrassment rules. You and I both know this isn't an isolated event, you are at this all the time.

#34     Jun 23, 2008
  5. So bashing, harassment and outright lies from the "A-Team" are OK but if anyone on the "B-Team" wants to call Jack on being able to consistently make 3X daily range that's wrong? LOL you've been drinking waaaaay too much koolaid! You have no idea what my intentions are, and you've obviously got a very limited grasp on reality as well. Perfect for SCT. Classic.

#35     Jun 23, 2008
  6. Trader666

It has to do with how you present yourself

If your objection is stated clearly and with respect, I think everyone will agree that you are entitled to that same respect in return.

Unfortunately, it looks to others as though your objective is not to disagree respectfully, but to disrupt, and to keep others from pursuing their own goals.

Thats why you are running into problems here.

My suggestion offered respectfully is that you re-consider how you approach posting.

Thanks

Steve

#36     Jun 23, 2008
  7. I see tons of post still remaining by Anti-Jack folks that questions the merits of Jacks methods.

However, I also have seen lots of message deletions of Anti-Jack folks that would include a sentence or two in their messages about the merits of Jack's methodolgoy via saying something like...

* suck cock

* lick my balls

Many other mudslinging phrases neatly tucked among their questioning of Jack's method...messages sometimes aimed at the moderators or Baron himself.

Simply, all this censoring is needed.

All I'm saying is that if you don't want to be censored...

Stop posting the same copy/paste like messages as if Jack was being stalked, stop telling Baron and moderators to suck cock et cetera, stop entering other threads that have NOTHING to do with Jack and changing the conversation into another Anti-Jack fest.

This whole thing makes those involved look like kids and reminds me of a girl fight I saw a few weeks ago down the street...

One girl spits on the shoes of another that prompts being slapped by the girl that got spitted on.

The girl that got spitted on innocently professed to here parents she did absolutely nothing and never touched the other girl.

The girl that did the spitting also said she did nothing and didn't understand why the other girl slapped her.

Once again, lots of messages at ET untouched, un-edited that questions the merits of Jack's method.

Those of you getting mad about being censored should start comparing your Anti-Jack messages against those other anti-Jack messages that have not been deleted.

You guys should be able to easily see why you are being censored while others questioning Jack's methodology are not being censored.

Here's my question for you guys...

Why can't you question Jack's methods without the spamming of the exact same copy/paste messages, without the attacks on others that also question Jack's methodolgoy, without the constant entering of threads that has nothing to do with Jack to try and make it about Jack and without all the FUCK OFF and SUCK COCK comentary.

:confused:

You guys (girls) can now go back to spitting on each other's shoes and slapping each other while saying you did nothing wrong. :p

Mark

#37     Jun 23, 2008
  8. You've made your point 100's of times, everyone knows how you feel. The conversation goes nowhere yet you still continue to bash people for the sole reason that they think and see things differently than you. I'm sure Romanus or Tums or even myself would not search YOU out to give you a hard time over and over and over and over and over again like you do.

The last 3 sentences of your post here just proves my point further. You are not capable of being sincere and your intentions are always clear from the get go when it comes to Hershey. If you don't like what is happening, change YOUR behavior.

#38     Jun 23, 2008
  9. You do realize that your own behaviour will ensure they have REASONS to not change their own behviour. :cool:

You and them are stuck together in a vicious circle...it's addictive for all those involved.

Simply, if you guys get together (the Pro-Jack folks) and put the Anti-Jack folks on ignore...

There's a chance they will clean up their act and just post messages in that Jack's methodolgy without all the mudslinging.

Odds of such a uniform action is slim to none.

Further, it takes two to tangle and I know you know you are part of the problem via your own quote above.

Thus, there is a difference between questioning the merits of a method versus bashing someone with personal attacks or instigating remarks to take it to a level that allows bashing to occur.

However, ET lacks a proper moderating environment that will NEVER clean up this Anti-Jack versus Pro-Jack debate.

Baron has a big problem that involves you and them that gets worse each passing month...

Everybody can see it and the current state of feedback is like a glimpse into the window of that problem.

Mark

#39     Jun 23, 2008
  10. Mark

That (putting people on ignore) is already being done with one person in particular, Trader28.

As you may know from the Trader28 Informational Thread located in Feedback, some of us have agreed to do this in order to put a stop to the kind of posts that you refer to.

Today, with one exception (Joab), no one responded to Trader28 and therefore no one got into an argument with him either.

I believe we can make this work, if people will cooperate.

So far so good

Please feel free to join us if you wish..

Thanks
    Steve

#40     Jun 23, 2008