Just so you know Baron

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Hack Jershey2, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Ehorn

You have a unusual and creative way of expressing yourself on this point.

Clearly there are psychotic individuals on the site. I think Internet sites are bound to attract some small percentage of participants with emotional issues. At this point I am not an optimist. I think those of us who want to communicate and have a continuing education about trading and ideas related to trading will need to respond in a concerted way to shut down this craziness. It seems to me that if WE don't act together to do this, no one else will...

#21     Jun 22, 2008
  2. ehorn

ehorn

Just haven some fun, though sometimes music can reach into the soul (music sooths the savage beast type of thing) :)

Chin up Steve, have a quick look around... People are benefitting, despite the mosquitos buzzing about. I am a perfect example of what can and has been accomplished through this site. I have no trading experience to speak of and recently found some great insight and tutalage within these pages and, with some well advised effort, I am on my way.

I really hear you on this one... While I am more of a listener (receiver) at this point, I have witnessed, on many occations, how this does stifle the momentum and effectiveness of exchanges, but given the current architecture those individuals are just viral. I can imagine that my own learning curve might be steepened by a less restrictive exchange among certain members.

If you have some effective ideas, perhaps a thread should be started to open a dialog on the matter. Though I am afraid it seems not much can be done to stop it, short of private forums, or constant moderation. Or hope that the individuals will have a change of heart. I will say this much, I am very grateful to those individuals who have brought and continue to bring skill, knowledge and experience into this site and share it, despite the opposition, and I hope that it continues until a soluton presents itself.

#23     Jun 22, 2008
  3. #24     Jun 22, 2008
  4. Tums

Tums

I missed these posts... pls link them again, hahaha.

#25     Jun 22, 2008
  5. heh heh, that was a fun day :D

#26     Jun 22, 2008
  6. Wasn't that the day you couldn't produce a blotter and were so embarrassed you ran like a schoolgirl? :p

#28     Jun 22, 2008
  7. I'm sure you'll find the concepts of infiltration, subterfuge and disinformation beyond you as well :p

But KF and Puretick are fully aware of them now :cool:

Woodies CCI too but that's another story for another day :p

#29     Jun 22, 2008
  8. Tums

Tums

I wonder why T666 is not coming to your rescue ???

#30     Jun 22, 2008