Just shorted the Obama Conference

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Mar 24, 2009.

1. I'm all in favor of educated debate, the emphasis on education and not indoctrination into a particular ideology.

Nothing wrong with raising concerns, nothing wrong with demanding government be transparent, etc.

The difference between NPR and Fox News/Limfat et al is that these extremist right wing media sources are into indoctrination and then demonization of those who have a different point of view...

They aren't looking to do anything but promote their purely political agendas, which is not at all about education of and the development of independent thinking Americans...

#21     Mar 25, 2009
  2. fhl

fhl

EU president says that Obama's budgetary plans are placing America on the "road to hell".

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/EU-presidency-US-economic-apf-14737788.html

Also stating another obvious point, he says that the massive budget deficits America will incur will undermine the liquidity of the global financial system. Other EU leaders, unable to refute the obvious, merely told him in so many words to "shut up".

Why, oh, why can't we work together with other nations? Why is Obama taking this unilateral action in this crisis. Many of us would like to be a part of the world community and work in tandem with them, which we feel would give us a better chance of success. Let's all hope for the Obama administration to come around to a more moderate approach.

#22     Mar 25, 2009
  3. I believe you photoshopped yourself out of the original of this picture

#23     Mar 25, 2009
  4. [​IMG]

A typical weekend in the ZZZzZZZzzzZZzzedophile household

#24     Mar 25, 2009
  5. You can't be serious.

Since when has the EU and their President ( Czech Prime Minister Topolanek ) ever been credible???

He was ousted by his own parliament yesterday.

Get real.

#25     Mar 25, 2009
  6. No doubt but the market did move down around 2 and a half points yesterday during the conference. If the banking plan shows progress then shorting Obama will not be profitable however if the plan shows no progress and Obama seeks nationalization then shorting Obama will be easy money. About the trade I just didn't sell because there was a very significant price level a few more points lower and if Obama would have been able to push it to that the movement would have been more dramatic in my opinion.

No worries though because I made a 12 point trade to the short side off of that very same price level today.

#26     Mar 26, 2009
  7. "No doubt but the market did move down around 2 and a half points yesterday during the conference. If the banking plan shows progress then shorting Obama will not be profitable however if the plan shows no progress and Obama seeks nationalization then shorting Obama will be easy money."

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant observation.

If _________, then _________.

Classic.

Then the predicted comeback of how many points you made in the market today.

Just classic son, just classic...

You are going to blow out, absolutely no doubt...assuming that you actually trade with anything that could be blown out...paperboy.

#27     Mar 26, 2009
  8. I love it how the same washed out loser who told me I was going to blow my account up more than half a year ago is still beating the same old drum. I also wonder how many truly successful traders go around telling people on internet forums that they will blow their accounts. Thanks for the laugh.

Heres your chance Optional/ZZZzzz. Lend out some trading insight that proves your ability to trade. This time try to do a little better then just saying you listen to your gut and use indicators.

Short the e-mini at 822.75 in the next few minutes bud.

#28     Mar 26, 2009
  9. Look at that.

#29     Mar 26, 2009
  10. "I love it how the same washed out loser who told me I was going to blow my account up more than half a year ago..."

More than half a year ago?

LOL!!!

ZZZzzzzzzz

11-02-08 04:40 PM

Yup, I think you are going to blow out your account.

Sonny boy, now you have a mission in life...to prove me wrong.

Your other childish thinking, well....that will will just more time in the school of hard knocks...

Yessireeeee, you are going to blow out...

#30     Mar 26, 2009