Just shorted the Obama Conference

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Shorted 5 contracts at 805.75 on the e-mini. 2 point stop.

Lets see what happens.

2. Moved the stop down from 807.75 to 806.75.

3. Mercor

Mercor

Good move.
    Obama can't close his points, he rambles on. It scares the educated public.

4. Wow, a 1-full point stop.
    Now that sounds like a man of conviction!!!
    :D

5. This President is a good as it gets. That it isn't recognized reflects more on his critics than it does him. Articulate, intelligent and accessible. Mutants should be grateful.

6. I moved the stop at 805.75 where I entered. My directional bias was correct it just didn't move as much as I thought it would. I will just let it float around from here until it hits my stop where I entered or until it moves further downward. It's 50/50 but other then the move downward in the beginning the trade is unremarkable unless something random happens from here on out.

7. LOL. He isn't articulate or intelligent enough to talk without a Teleprompter.

8. You really should put that to bed already, it wasn't that funny the first time or even clever. Have you seen Lettermans clips of Bush? When the teleprompter goes off Obama is polished ...I know the right hasn't had polish since Buckley ...sad.

9. Well there were two hours of upward movement before the trade so I put the tight stop right above the present high. Makes sense if look at the lack of volume and the price action.

I never use that small of stop during normal market hours because the volatility will stop you out in a second.

#10     Mar 24, 2009