Just released. "Smartest guys in the room" at Goldman took biggest bailout loan.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wilburbear, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Founder

Founder

You do know that for me you are a moron as well, glad we got that covered.

I never said I was a failed trader nor blamed the market.

You obviously are unaware of government program to post on public forums which Israel started long ago, and now US government does as well. Heck, even Iran started such a program 6 months ago.

Israel's Hasbara Agents Flooding Internet News Websites With Pro-Israel Comments.

US Government Manufacturing Consent with Persona Management Software.
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/...ftware-to-manage-army-of-fake-virtual-people/

As for your friend Martinghoul, lets take a look at more of his posting history and his beliefs.

S2007S starts a thread
    Wait a second I thought BUBBLE ben bernanke said there wasnt inflation!!!!!

Another one

Free Thinker started a thread
    Why is the Federal Reserve giving $220 million to the wives Morgan Stanley bigwig

And our "brilliant" poster Martinghoul not being able to defend this in any meaningful way simply grunts his disappointment with this thread.

#71     Jul 10, 2011
  2. Founder

Founder

Martinghoul is what I call Lord Of Lies

He gives you supposed logical argument, but when you shake your head of nonsense he spouts you realize that his argument is complete bullshit

And when he is unable to defend some issue regarding Fed, Goldman, government etc

He simply asks a coy question trying to add uncertainty into a very certain topic.

He'll say something like.

"Well I am not sure I would put it what way"

"Do you think it could have been done any other way, think about it you'll figure it out"

"You must be thinking of so and so article which doesn't apply today"

#72     Jul 10, 2011
  3. Founder

Founder

Martinghoul is a person on ET making fun of anyone who will point out that Federal Reserve is private mainly Rothschild owned.

Not because he really thinks that's conspiracy theory, he is smart enough to know it's true.

But he will defend because in my opinion he is paid to do it.

#73     Jul 10, 2011
  4. Founder, I appreciate that you call me "Lord"... I like "Master" and "Your Dark Majesty" forms of address as well.

As to me being paid to post here, you're welcome to put in a bid for my time and efforts. I accept checks, Visa, MasterCard and Amex.

#74     Jul 10, 2011
  5. Founder

Founder

I am able to spot an individual like yourself because I used to be a lot like you.

Joined a secret society (little bit luck, little bit smarts)

Bought into Ends Justify The means

Bought the argument of control over the masses will produce better, more orderly world. I even wrote papers on depopulation in my youth.

But then I had my eyes opened, I realized that as smart as we are, we are not smart enough to foresee all the ramifications of our actions. To make matters even more complex I found out about "out of this world intelligence" that won't allow us to act on some of the plans and they DO have the ability to enforce.

By looking at today's problems, world should be allowed to grow organically, every attempt at control will produce counter result.

Every act of CIA or Mossad produces counter result 10 years down the road, and everything is interconnected

My dear Martin, you can realize what I speak of now

Or you can wait till you have to leave the country due to revolts.

:cool:

#75     Jul 10, 2011
  6. Sorry, what country am I expected to leave due to revolt? How do you know where I live? Maybe I'm based in Papua New Guinea?

#76     Jul 11, 2011
  7. Does that imply less revolts? :p

#77     Jul 11, 2011
  8. I need to think about that... However, this relentless Papua New Guinea bashing has to stop.

#78     Jul 11, 2011
  9. +1

#79     Jul 11, 2011