Just released. "Smartest guys in the room" at Goldman took biggest bailout loan.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wilburbear, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Oh CRAP!! :eek:

GM got 0% loans in the bailout??!!!

#41     Jul 7, 2011
  2. Dude(tte), I am not gonna talk to you unless you tell me how to get my hands on the good stuff... What is it? It's not "krokodil", is it? 'Cause that stuff will kill ya...

#42     Jul 7, 2011
  3. I wholeheartedly agree.

Martinghoul...It just so happens that many of us have reached the same conclusions, so either you need to improve your ability to communicate OR you are just bullshitting us.

One or the other.

#43     Jul 7, 2011
  4. When are you going to admit that you are a shill?

#44     Jul 7, 2011
  5. Just reading thru this thread, I gotta say martinghoul never knew what hit him.

Founder is absolutely obliterating our resident Fed/banker shill.

I suggest Founder seek out each of these nasty vermin and get to work on them. A couple other names come to mind...

#45     Jul 7, 2011
  6. Nah, you're forgetting or intentionally omitting another possibility. Think about it and I am sure you'll figure it out eventually.
    Well, let's see... The answer would have to be never, I guess, since if I were to admit anything of the sort, I'd be lying. My parents taught me that lying is bad. So there you have it.
    Firstly, I knew exactly what hit me. A bunch of nonsensical drivel is how I would describe it. As to the rest, do you really mean that? If so, it's sorta sad, I have to say. I really thought you were in possession of a functioning brain, but it appears I was mistaken. Or maybe you just turned it off today? Otherwise, why would you agree with incoherent ravings of a lunatic? Anyways, don't worry about me, I'll get over it.

#46     Jul 7, 2011
  7. nonsensical drivel from failed retail "traders".

tragic & a little bit hilarious.

#47     Jul 7, 2011
  8. Founder

Founder

What are you now saying exactly.
    That you don't stand by your own quotes anymore? Is that what you are saying :cool:
    Lets continue exploring your "opinions" and posting history.

Look at this gem.

peilthetraveler wrote "They hit the debt ceiling and now no more money, so in order to keep big government running, they have their hands in the cookie jar and are taking the money right out of your retirement account. This is not their money to borrow."

And our resident fill in the blanks Martinghoul replies

I don't know if you figured this out by now Martin but I can do this every day finding more quotes from you. I think you are a gigantic fraud.

www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=220783

#48     Jul 8, 2011
  9. I am just curious, Founder... How old are you? 'Cause your level of reading comprehension suggests that you're like 5 or smth.

Did you actually read what I said or are you just plucking random quotes from my posts?

#49     Jul 8, 2011
  10. Founder

Founder

I was going to let this thread die but if you insist on more embarrassing viewpoints you expressed on ET

I can oblige

The point of it is to demonstrate with evidence that you are at best flip flop artist who shouldn't be trusted with 1 cent let alone a dollar.

At worst you are a paid disinformation agent by our increasingly psychotic government.

Here we go.

In this thread discussion is held why so many ex Goldman guys get key government and central banking positions

Quote from Hansel H:
    There must be thousand available people as qualified as Draghi for the position.

If you think that GS alumni hold so many key positions in government and finance because they're talented you're wilfully blind.

And Martinghoul defends here even admitting he knows a higher upper ex Goldie who is now in Bank of England (also a private central bank)

Notice Martin how you used the word "Squid" which is a term used for Goldman and Fed takeover of sectors by infiltration. This tells me that you are no simple poster on ET

You are a full blown aware fraud, you are not just an ignorant tool supporting Fed due to ignorance, you know the game and score, and you love it :cool:

www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=220121&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

#50     Jul 8, 2011