Just released. "Smartest guys in the room" at Goldman took biggest bailout loan.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wilburbear, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Knock yourself out, mate... But pls don't let your efforts interfere with your "full-time trading". Wouldn't want you to lose those millions or anything like that, god forbid.

#21     Jul 7, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You are kind of a banker apologist, though :) An extraordinarily coherent one, yes. But still...if I had to choose whose "side" you were on (the public or the banksters) there wouldn't be a question in my mind. In the hypothetical "us vs them" argument.

#22     Jul 7, 2011
  3. Dude, I am not on any side. I am not an apologist for anything. I don't have a political bias, left or right or whatever stupid terminology is so popular in the US these days. There is no "us vs them", as far as I am concerned.

The only bias you can accuse me of is that, because I work in the industry and am a mkt participant, I have a vested interest in the continued existence and orderliness of my mkt. I don't think that's unreasonable, do you? I have my brain, I look at facts and I make conclusions based on my own reasoning.

#23     Jul 7, 2011
  4. Founder

Founder

If you had a real working mind as you claim, you would realize that maintaining this status quo guarantees eventual default and collapse.

real change can save the markets you claim you want.
    Fed course as is, can only lead to default.

Here is a quick example of your posts

OP writes how Greenspan says Fed Stimulus is bad in the long run.

and you write which is your typical bankster sidedness of you

www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=222978

Not that I like Greenspan he is as guilty and fake as Bernanke, but that's not the point, you always show up as a contrarian to common sense.

#24     Jul 7, 2011
  5. Firstly, I thought you have some full-time trading to do. Secondly, since when is disagreeing and not listening to Greenspan is typical "bankster sidedness"? Finally, since when are you the arbiter of common sense? I'd say listening to and agreeing with a man who you think is "guilty and fake" isn't very sensible, but maybe that's just me.

#25     Jul 7, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The fact that you think there is no "us versus them" tells me all I need to know.

But no, I don't think it is unreasonable to hope for continued existence and orderliness of the market you participate in.

#26     Jul 7, 2011
  7. Founder

Founder

There is far more where that came from. Let the games being :)

When you are asked about gold and US dollar, you puke typical bankster crap no one in their right mind believes anymore

Quote from Rumblefish:
    USD was a very very very strong currency since world war 2
    many fiat currencies have become obsolete currencies.
    Preserving the 'value of the currency' is the job of the central bank and the central banks mandate.
    you have to understand that fiat money is just paper.

To which you answer

www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=221952&perpage=6&pagenumber=5

#27     Jul 7, 2011
  8. Founder, mate, I just have one question for you... Where can I get some of that good stuff you're smoking?

#28     Jul 7, 2011
  9. Founder

Founder

More so called wisdom from Martinghoul

OP is saying in the thread

"China has dropped 97 percent of its holdings in U.S. Treasury bills, decreasing its ownership of the short-term U.S. government securities from a peak of $210.4 billion in May 2009 to $5.69 billion in March 2011"

To which Martinghoul answers

Always spinning every day, Martinghoul you are at risk for vertigo :D

#29     Jul 7, 2011
  10. I am not going to argue with someone as clearly delusional as you, Founder, mate... Get back to me when you've cleared your head, all right?

#30     Jul 7, 2011