Just released. "Smartest guys in the room" at Goldman took biggest bailout loan.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wilburbear, Jul 6, 2011.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

Nah, all conspiracy theories are not true.
    Banksters are good hearted people who love children, want everybody to be happy, care about the planet Earth and the Fed are all saints who need not to be audited.

Same with 9/11 commission. We should believe U.S. government.

and everybody who thinks different is a terrorist. Thank God we have TSA!!!

#11     Jul 7, 2011
  2. sprstpd

sprstpd

No, how about Goldman should have been left to rot and die during the crisis. That would be exciting (and prudent).

#12     Jul 7, 2011
  3. Founder

Founder

Oh hey you are masochist too, hey there buddy :)

I love how my quality of life keeps going down while financial mobsters in power (cough cough FED) does whatever they want. I can't get enough of it.

#13     Jul 7, 2011
  4. Founder

Founder

Ignore Martinghoul he is just like that guy Asiaprop everyone talks about, FED and Goldman can't do any wrong according to them and he confuses the facts as much as he can if there is fool proof against Goldman

#14     Jul 7, 2011
  5. Well, so should have GM and a lot of others. What exactly makes us single out Goldies again?
    Don't be an idiot, please... If you want to argue about specifics, feel free. Otherwise, you're wasting electrons.

#15     Jul 7, 2011
  6. sprstpd

sprstpd

I'm not singling out Goldman. All these companies who couldn't make it during the financial crisis needed to be purged from the system, including GM and whoever else you care to mention.

#16     Jul 7, 2011
  7. Founder

Founder

I challenge anyone to search your posts and find a post where you don't defend Goldman and Fed and as well as decisions to go to war on fake intel and myriad of other things

It's like you are a gun for hire, who ever is in power you defend them and if you can't defend them you go around the issue trying to confuse it.

Do you care to make a comment about that :cool:

#17     Jul 7, 2011
  8. Excellent, I can't have a beef with that, fo' shizzle. I might disagree, but it's not unfair.

#18     Jul 7, 2011
  9. Are you high or smth? When have I ever said anything about "go[ing] to war on fake intel"? What "myriad of other things"?

I am not gonna argue with you about strange delusions of yours, mate. Whatever makes you happy is fine with me.

#19     Jul 7, 2011
  10. Founder

Founder

I am a full time trader

But if you want me to I will search your posts and quote you every day what you wrote about every single thing in US that majority would agree is negative.

For you negative is positive
    I am going offline now but I'll be back with a search function

#20     Jul 7, 2011