Just moved to New York

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by djmartin, Jun 28, 2013.

1. djmartin

djmartin

Does anyone know of any trading arcades? Looking to be around other traders.

2. djmartin

djmartin

I just want to rent a desk on a trading floor, does anybody know of a trading floor that allow this?

3. How big are your tits?

4. Daring

Daring

Oh my lol

5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

There's one of those regus type month to month offices on 44th and 5th. They cater to independent traders.

6. djmartin

djmartin

Thanks for the reply, I looked at there office on 14 Wall yesterday. There wasn't any traders just Investment firms. I'll try the one on 44th.

7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Personally, I was looking to get out of the apartment. I went to one of those startup office spaces. There were a few traders on the floor but mostly internet startups. I liked the energy. And the cute girls didn't hurt.

I don't think I would like a trader's environment. It's not like anyone will talk about their views unless you become friends with them and in that environment everyone will have their guard up.

8. koolaid

koolaid

is there a chatroom or some online video room where traders meet up each day to trade and stuff? That would be kind of nice.

9. djmartin

djmartin

Where was this place at? I don't want to become there best friend. It just would be nice to have someone to talk to during the day that understand what your going though. I don't need a mentor, just looking for a good environment.

10. djmartin

djmartin

That would be a good idea. I'm going to look into that. I'll keep you posted.

#10     Jun 29, 2013