Just look at this scum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 2, 2011.

1. lmao. My grannie was getting mugged by thugs in Detroit.

#11     Sep 2, 2011
    #12     Sep 2, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

OK, let me give you the solution to the racism problem in the U.S. and the illegal immigration problem with one policy.

First let's realize that the Mexican illegal immigrant is actually a hard worker. I see Mexicans mowing lawns, picking crops, working hard construction jobs, etc., etc. Blacks who don't have a job seem more likely to do flash-mob burglaries, etc. I don't see them in numbers doing any hard working jobs to better themselves.

So, the solution to both problems is my Equal Exchange Immigration Program. For every Mexican that crosses the border into the U.S., we export an unemployed black person to Mexico. We already have millions flocking here from Mexico so let's reciprocate by sending them some of our unemployed/hard-to-employ/revolving-prison-door/on-the-government-dole blacks.

Soon, Mexico will put a stop to the Mexicans leaving the country and we export a problem segment of our population to an area where they can put their gang experience to good use.

Problems solved! :D

#13     Sep 2, 2011
  4. Mine too :)

#14     Sep 2, 2011
  5. TGregg

TGregg

With political correctness run amok in this country and thousands of Reverend Wrights telling their flock how evil white people are, there's more to come.

#15     Sep 2, 2011
  6. There is no solution to racism in the US! Before your like decided to pick on Blacks and Mexicans, you picked on Irish and Italians. At the turn of the century, you accused them of being the cause of everything bad, you lynched them, you slave laboured them and you shipped many of them back!

The solution is for you to realize that you are the cause of this country’s entire ailment! You want a solution? Hang yourself and spare them all!

#16     Sep 2, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Agree.

The cities will burn when it is realized that Obama is going to lose. It may even start before the election.

They're going to loot Rodeo Drive. They're going to loot Michigan Avenue. They're going to loot 5th Avenue. They are not going to burn their own neighborhoods like in the past. It will be about theft and deliberate destruction.

The police will stand off a few blocks away and do *nothing*. Barrack Obama will not say a single word to stop it. If anything, he'll use it to try to further his own agenda. Michelle will be proud of the "protesters".

#17     Sep 2, 2011
  8. Don't forget the Polacks and the Chinese. Know what? Everybody gets a turn, they sucked it up and dealt with it. Moved on, bought businesses, built communities, China towns and Little Italies and Pole towns and Greek towns all over the country.

Pretty cool how that works.

#18     Sep 2, 2011
  9. Matter of fact, the African American community missed a big opportunity. The whole mood of the country shifted to prejuidice against the Arabs after 911. The blacks should have joined right in, good chance to take the heat off being black. Pick on the Arabs.

#19     Sep 2, 2011
  10. Hey...It is now called "flying while Arab" :D

#20     Sep 2, 2011