Just heard about a supposed alliance on MSNBC. Ron Paul new Fed Chairman?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 2, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

In unrelated news, RCG Traders parents were recently seen looking for a second job..... :D

#41     Feb 3, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Because what you told them earlier in the week isn't working? :D

#42     Feb 3, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Thanks, but I like to think of them as heroes who know their place and are stepping aside accordingly.

#43     Feb 3, 2012
  4. one liner, as previously predicted:D

#44     Feb 3, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I can only imagine the advice he gives.... probably told his parents to take out a second mortgage on their house to sell BSC (Bear Stearns) calls right before the stock went to zero, because Jim Cramer told him they would be fine.... Poor bastards....

#45     Feb 3, 2012
  6. one liner, see above:D

#46     Feb 3, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So what did you do when you were "in politics"? Please enlighten all of us so we know where you gleam your extensive expertise from.

And since we're comparing dicks in traveling so widely, I spent years in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Central America - working as country manager for some of the largest consumer goods and pharma companies in the world. I dunno, I do ok. At least it beats changing bedpans.

(for the record, your career choice isn't what I am really poking fun at - I think nursing is an honorable profession).

#47     Feb 3, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't put you on ignore because you occasionally (thought not often, mind you) offer something worthy of content.

Your attempt at insulting me while kissing Gabfly's ass is so 3rd grade. Gladiator indeed. I crap bigger than you.

#48     Feb 3, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Yeah, TsingTsing, you really gleam. And, no, you weren't making fun of nursing, you were just being country managerial. Not your fault that self-proclaimed country managers are dicks. I wonder what language you operated in when you were abroad, since it couldn't have been in English, judging by your fairly consistent post history. English is what, your third or fourth language?

#49     Feb 3, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

NOW nurse RCG claims prior political experience. LOL!

I wonder if he realizes putting up posters doesn't count.

#50     Feb 3, 2012