Just heard about a supposed alliance on MSNBC. Ron Paul new Fed Chairman?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 2, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

If he/she is talking about his/her post, then perhaps no one replied because no one can see it?

#31     Feb 3, 2012
  2. You guys are sounding desperate. It will never happen. Romney is bought and paid for, and Ron Paul would dismantle the very system the NWO intends to enslave us by. Christie is going to be President in 2016.

This isn't fantasy football folks. This is the real deal. It is amazing how little folks really know about the real machinations behind politics:D

#32     Feb 3, 2012
  3. Only if you try to use, "the blacks", "the arabs", "the mexicans" or some other form of primitive thought.

#33     Feb 3, 2012
  4. You know what I trade Mav, we have conversed enuf:D

Surely you did not think these idiots would have run me away:D

No way, no how. :)

#34     Feb 3, 2012
  5. Usually, when the right is stymied, they respond with silence while they huddle and prepare a response. If they do not have one, they will go with one liners.

#35     Feb 3, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Taking a book from the RCG/Brass playbook, no doubt. Oops! One liner!

Tell me, how is it a nurse is so well versed in the "machinations" behind politics? Are you a DC insider now? Did you clean the bedpan of some senator whom you overheard telling you "how it is"?

I would submit that your opinion - and that's all it is - is no more or less valuable than any opinion on this forum. You speak in the same absolutes, yet you believe your words have more value and truth to them - without any logic or backup whatsoever.

The NWO indeed.

#36     Feb 3, 2012
  7. Hey man, not my fault you are your job. Nursing for me was an informed decision, AFTER, I had participated in politics. I looking pretty fukking smart now ain't I? I left engineering, and yeah my folks were pissed! Especially in 92. They were worried about me:D

Now, they call twice a week, wanting to know what they should do next with their money and other things.

Look man, I have been a lucky cat, able to experience more than the average guy. So considering I doubt that your own mental blocks have allowed you to travel so widely, I understand that post, and I forgive you:)

#37     Feb 3, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 1

#38     Feb 3, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Never hold the shape of a person's head against him.

#39     Feb 3, 2012
  10. Brass, you CAN twist that knife, bruh:D

Glad to have you back. Next week is a new week, let's see how many more of these wanna be gladiators take the coward's way and put you on ignore:D

#40     Feb 3, 2012