Just heard about a supposed alliance on MSNBC. Ron Paul new Fed Chairman?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 2, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Romney-Christie-Paul=landslide victory. Romney gets the establishment, Christie brings in the independents and Paul brings the Tea Party. Game over. Someone get RCG and AK47 some oxygen. :)

#21     Feb 2, 2012
  2. Mitt + Christie = strong ticket against Obama. Throw in RP, even stronger. I doubt that will happen, but if something like this does come about, the Republicans have a likely win, IMO. However, now that we're throwing Trump in, it may balance back out to zero. I think Trump should stay in the background if he really wants Mitt to win. Again, just my opinion.

c

#22     Feb 2, 2012
  3. Please just clarify a bit, for a slow learner. Seriously. I think, as noted, that Romney/Christie/Paul, if that were to happen would be a winning ticket.

What is the 'nuclear option?' Just curious.

c

#23     Feb 2, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

The "nuclear option" is to win at any cost
    Like the Vietnam era's, "we had to destroy the village to save the village."
    : )

#24     Feb 2, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Anyone see RCG or AK47 lately? Surely they have a response to this thread. :)

#25     Feb 3, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

#26     Feb 3, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

I'm surprised that no one bothered to respond to the smartest post in the thread:

#27     Feb 3, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

And it probably involves the word "racist", some how or another.

#28     Feb 3, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe it wasn't as "smart" as you'd like to think.

#29     Feb 3, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

For the record, I don't think Ron Paul will run the Fed but I think he could head a committee that oversees an audit of the Fed. That would be huge. A game changer quite honestly.

#30     Feb 3, 2012