Just had a good experience using this option software

Discussion in 'Options' started by levniss, Aug 16, 2010.

1. LeeD

LeeD

Besides jokes, it's actually very important to have intuitive view regarding whether the output of a complex pricing algorithm makes sense. Hence, all the mind gynastics and pen-and-paper approach.

A pen, paper and a calculator is actually how many people do it :)

#11     Aug 18, 2010
  2. Dustin

Dustin

This doesn't look like spam at all.

#12     Aug 18, 2010
  3. levniss

levniss

Hi
    Probably Goldman Sachs do not need this software.
    But us people ... !?
    Most definitely YES.

"Power to the people" :)

Cheers
    George

#13     Aug 19, 2010
  4. Almost all option brokers have good option analysis tools these days, so you are either not trading at all, or have the shittiest broker out there. Whatever you find which is free is free because it already exists in many forms out there already. Thinkorswim's option platform is as good as any free and better than most paid software.

#14     Aug 19, 2010
  5. levniss

levniss

Hello,

Thank you for asking,
    Well, I manage several option portfolios and i trade options almost 20 years.
    My team develop algorithmic trading especially using derivatives.
    One broker has a good option analysis tool and it is the one you have mentioned.
    That is the reason why TD Ameritrade bought them.
    All other brokers are far behind.
    So what would do an option trader that doesn't want to trade using TD's order routing?
    Or doesn't want to trade at all yet, and just want to study tehse complex markets.

FYI smart order routing is the main lucrative income brokers have.
    TD knows their jobs pretty well.

"Power to the people" :)

Cheers

George

#15     Aug 20, 2010
  6. levniss

levniss

Here is a great strategy good for beginners as well as for advanced option traders(all explained with the picture attached).
    Our scanners pulled out a high probability stock for a potential sharp move(relatively sharp move to the alleged stock).
    Establish equal delta of ATM Calls and Puts, long straddle 60 to 75 days to expiration.

Advanced option traders: keep scalping Gamma because U R buying Vega, and as U see IV is in its lowest rates so Theta wont bite hard.

New option traders: hold the strategy until a reasonable profit or if the strategy is approaching 40 days to expiration.
    My statistics pointing to a high probability low cost play.

Cheers
    George

#16     Aug 23, 2010
  7. Which data feed is it using?

#17     Aug 23, 2010
  8. So, I took a look at your website. This software is complete junk. Any retail brokerage will give you far better analytics for free.

Please stop clogging up the forums with your SPAM!

Caveat emptor!

#18     Aug 23, 2010
  9. you expect a new options trader to follow this shit and gamma scalp, hysterical!:D :D :D

#19     Aug 23, 2010
  10. DaveB

DaveB

You own this site. Knock it off, buddy.

#20     Aug 23, 2010