Just got off the phone with a guy that does a lot of construction type stuff...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Saltynuts, Jun 9, 2021.

1. speedo

speedo

Maybe, given a long signal.

#31     Jun 9, 2021
  2. destriero

destriero

New home prices and existing home sales have been dropping. Blackrock has stopped buying and the ratio of avg sales price/rents are at ATH. Rental yields, outside of purgatories like Texas, are underwater.

Salty BAE is dumb as a fucking post. wheeeeeeee! He talked to a construction guy!

#32     Jun 9, 2021
    albion, longandshort and SunTrader like this.
  3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I bought a few thousand futures off this post before the market figures it out.

#33     Jun 9, 2021
    destriero and cruisecontrol like this.
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

this is elitetrader. Keep you nuanced insight to yourself!

we trade on charts and squiggly lines.

#34     Jun 9, 2021
    destriero and longandshort like this.
  5. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Old news for sure!!

And check lumber open interest.
    https://ycharts.com/indicators/cme_random_length_lumber_futures_open_interest

Here's an article from April discussing that market... Maybe @Overnight can learn something.
    https://stockcharts.com/articles/tac/2021/04/lumber-blowoff-and-falling-ope-722.html

#35     Jun 9, 2021
  6. Overnight

Overnight

You bought a few THOUSAND lumber futures contracts? Well, two bits...

A. You must be a multi-millionaire, because the performance bond on front-month futures $9,900 per contract.

B. Are you sure you are not exceeding the monthly position limit the CME has in place for holding?

#36     Jun 9, 2021
  7. Overnight

Overnight

#37     Jun 9, 2021
    destriero likes this.

8. I don't know what bum-fuk part of the country you live in, but around these parts home prices up, home sales up, everything is up. Blackrock stopped buying? Dunno about that, just saw this post, in this forum, which was today.

Why is Blackrock buying every single family house they can find, paying 20-50% above asking price? | Elite Trader

But I'm going to believe all this shit is going on because some fat dipshit on the internet desperate for attention says its so, rather than believe my own eyes and logic?

Nope, you are just a dumb fat fuk, I'll stick to the truth you freaking moron. Go eat some more cupcakes and tell your mom I'm going to be a few minutes late tonight, fatbody.

#38     Jun 9, 2021

9. LOL! Nothing goes over your head Overnight, you reflexes are too fast, you'd catch it. :)

That's his best attempt at humor, weak as it may be lol.

#39     Jun 9, 2021
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

Bob Villa

#40     Jun 9, 2021
    destriero likes this.