Just got a call to be on Mad Money...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by chaykapwr, Jan 20, 2012.

1. "Coach" was the wrong word, they just wanted to make sure my question was to the point.

They would not let me say elitetrader on the air or any other website.

You can watch it , i should be on around the halfway mark. I refused to say booyah though

#21     Jan 20, 2012
  2. It's true... I have been called at least twice around two years ago. I was on the show for a total of probably four or five times. I didn't even see myself on TV the whole time!

And hey, Mr. Cramer is a insightful guy... I got to know him personally last spring, and his first book "Confessions of a Street Addict" is very good (his others are not IMO, but they're geared toward "homegamers" who are managing a cash (lol) account instead of an IRA. Faces ripped off anyways...).

#22     Jan 20, 2012
  3. Cramer's Mad Money show was great to be on, but I've lost track of my time on camera but it was a special show called "The Day of Atonement" and while the market is up, he probably will have another one of those when it starts going down and loses his viewers a bunch of money.

Are they still letting the monkey pick stocks? That was hilarious. I think it was Cramer's arch nemesis.

LOL.

#23     Jan 20, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Congratulations.

Don't try to capitalize or monetize this as others are advising.

Prepare and give a cold clinical evaluation. You may get called again or others may seek your opinions.

#24     Jan 20, 2012
  5. Now here is a guy who knows how to makea money!
    My compliments, sir!

#25     Jan 20, 2012
  6. Quote from Maverick74:

Here is what you do. Call Baron. Ask him how much he'll pay you for mentioning ET on the air.

It's got to be worth a cool 10k.

Then bullshit around about AZO. Easy money man, t

you guys are punters.

10k is pocket change for these guys.

shop out.

s

#26     Jan 20, 2012
    #27     Jan 20, 2012
  8. http://bit.ly/zWxlJM - ?

#28     Jan 20, 2012
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Funny thread. Found it while I was looking for ORLY/ AZO.

#29     Mar 11, 2017