Just got a call to be on Mad Money...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by chaykapwr, Jan 20, 2012.

1. So basically the lady, who was very veyr polite by the way, told me i should rephrase my question as to

I bought AZO at 280, do you think it has room to go up? Or there is a potential for a large pullback and i should start taking profits? Since people are buying record amounts of new cars, will that hurt AZO's retail replacement part business?

Of course this will all be proceeded by hey JIM all my friends at elitetrader went to send you a big BOOOOYYYAHHHHHH

#11     Jan 20, 2012

2. Actually no, i will act professional

All my friends at EliteTrader follow you regliously, and you have guided us through some tough times. Thank you Jim

#12     Jan 20, 2012
  3. speero

speero

I think Jim would like the BOOYAH one better.

#13     Jan 20, 2012
  4. I was also going to bring up GM, but she told me they talked about it last night and legally they cant discuss it again

#14     Jan 20, 2012
  5. CET

CET

It is my understanding the show is tape delayed so they can edit out any callers that they don't like how the segment went. IMO if you mention a website that portion or your entire conversation will not make to air. Personally I would not waste my time with it.

#15     Jan 20, 2012
  6. I know, it is obvious that they would censor it at best, and at worst erase me from the show. It has to be tape delayed otherwise he would have 100 prank calls

#16     Jan 20, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

As long as it's not "his" site I don't think it's a problem. It would be like me saying, Jim we love ya here at the Indiana University Investment Club.

#17     Jan 20, 2012
  8. The difference is, what does the Indiana University Investment Club have to gain vs. a for profit website

#18     Jan 20, 2012
  9. Yeah, throw in the word elite trader. Maybe say something like I got the azo tip from some site called elite trader.

10k is a good price for the publicity.

#19     Jan 20, 2012
  10. They coached you on what to say?

You really want to be Cramer's sock puppet?

#20     Jan 20, 2012