Just get those rates to ZEROOO already.....I want to see this "RocketShip" soar.......

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Overnight

Overnight

I am short. 3 MNQ. I'm trying the other way for once.

#61     Jul 13, 2019
  2. Nighthawk

Nighthawk

I think a lot of ET "pros" are not watching the bigger picture. Some junk bonds from Europe are yielding in NEGATIVE territory...

From the WSJ:

Oxymoron Alert: Some ‘High Yield’ Bonds Go Negative

For junk bonds that have negative yields, peculiar characteristics help explain their especially ultralow rates

https://www.wsj.com/articles/oxymoron-alert-some-high-yield-bonds-go-negative-11563096601

“It is a perverse situation,” said Colin Purdie, chief investment officer for credit at Aviva Investors. “It is called ‘high yield,’ so to get a negative yield is pretty unusual. But it’s not completely crazy. For some investors, there is an acceptance that it’s not about absolute returns, but relative returns.”

There are about 14 companies with junk bonds worth more than €3 billion ($3.38 billion) that are trading with negative yields, according to Bank of America Merrill Lynch. They include telecom giant Altice Europe NV and tech-equipment company Nokia Corp.

There are much more negative yields to come. Markets are full to the hilt with cash.

#62     Jul 14, 2019
  3. dozu888

dozu888

the #Walkaway guy...

he talked about the same thing - once you take a 'red pill', everything starts to make sense.

#63     Jul 15, 2019
  4. destriero

destriero

lol dozu quoting some unemployed gay hairstylist masquerading as a converted lib who fits duzo's demographic (unemployed loserrrr).

#64     Jul 15, 2019