Just get those rates to ZEROOO already.....I want to see this "RocketShip" soar.......

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Overnight

Overnight

This I disagree with. Dest has proven he can trade, doing his thing, and I have no doubt his journals are real money. It's one of the few on here, who have provided journal logs, that I feel this way about.

As for Trump's business acumen? Based on interviews I've read from former contractors for him, Orange's style makes me think that if he owned a place with a drive-thu, he'd F you. (Reference to that funny bit from Joe Pesci in one of the Lethal Weapon movies.)

#41     Jul 5, 2019
    destriero and KevMo like this.
  2. dozu888

dozu888

ok fine... benefit of the doubt.. np..

.. from former contractors ... again that is just noise, no? the only way to keep score is profit and net worth.... all other stuff is just hear say.... ok 'he'd F you'... even if that is true, that is the kind of president I want, to deal with China and whatever other country because under Obama we have been F'ed for too long! business can NOT always be win win... clearly the deals Obama cut were win-lose deals, with the US holding the short ends... great to have someone who knows how to win... and we have been winning.

#42     Jul 5, 2019
    volpri likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Tax year 2025 is gonna' suck for the majority of we little yeoman taxpayers. Trump did it for himself to make business love him, not us little guys.

https://www.investopedia.com/taxes/trumps-tax-reform-plan-explained/

#43     Jul 5, 2019
  4. srinir

srinir

Speaking of genius, he would have been much richer if he just invested that $800 million in S&P500. Probably would have saved many people's life whom he destroyed with his shenanigans like Trump University.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/02/trump-forbes-400-spot-tumbles-as-net-worth-declines.html

"The president’s net worth stands at $3.1 billion, down from $4.5 billion in 2015, Forbes said. As a result, Trump has tumbled down the Forbes 400 list, the latest edition of which will be published in full Wednesday."

So he lost about 25% since 2015, where as SPX doubled. Such a genius

#44     Jul 5, 2019
    destriero likes this.
  5. ET180

ET180

Well, we're currently being invaded by a 3rd world country and bending over backwards to accommodate...should not take long for the US to assimilate to their culture.

#45     Jul 5, 2019
  6. dozu888

dozu888

ok if you like to interpret that way...

but to me, the expiring part - the individual tax, is only a nice-to-have... the big item of the tax reform bill was the PERMANENT cut on corporate tax, that is the big deal to make America more competitive globally as our rates were too high!

I have participated in multiple global projects with tax-sheltering being the main goals... set up a shell in low tax country, and move profit there.. while leaving the US sales branch with only the revenue but very little profit to pay tax on.... it's an amazing scheme and not difficult to pull off... say you drive by all those huge distribution centers in central Pennsylvania, the goods sitting there, ready to be sold to US consumers, are actually legally owned by companies registered in Swiss, Taiwan, etc :)....

#46     Jul 5, 2019
    coplii and ET180 like this.
  7. ET180

ET180

Wait....inflation is way below what most people want? Really? The average American is begging for their cost of living to go up? What a pile of ...

#47     Jul 5, 2019
    Cuddles and FriskyCat like this.
  8. ET180

ET180

Both of those planes are discontinued...although maybe that was your point.

#48     Jul 5, 2019
  9. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

Like I heard a million times in 2007-08: "Inflate or die, bro"

#49     Jul 5, 2019
  10. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

We are two generations in at this point.

#50     Jul 5, 2019