Just get those rates to ZEROOO already.....I want to see this "RocketShip" soar.......

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Jul 5, 2019.

1. dozu888

dozu888

the problem is how do you measure success in business - and I have posted many counter arguments already... it's simple... in trading the score is P/L... in business it's profits and net worth... all else is just noise... it's hard to argue that a multi-billionaire is not a success.

#11     Jul 5, 2019
  2. destriero

destriero

lol you eurotrash catcher's mitt. He had one profitable 1040 in 20 years.

Ask Soros. Ask Klarman, Steyer, Cuban, Whitman, Druckenmiller, KOCHs, Bloomberg, Buffett, Bezos, et al.

#12     Jul 5, 2019
    NQurious and comagnum like this.
  3. dozu888

dozu888

I have put this guy on ignore... he cannot trade and has displayed again and again lack of business knowledge. recording 1040 losses is the most common among landlords.

Ask who? again it's irrelevant... we are talking Trump, his score is $3.1B as of the latest per Forbes... why would any more arguments be necessary?

it's like you say you are a great trader, except you don't make any money.... absurd isn't it... that's exactly how you are arguing against Trump's BUSINESS SUCCESS.

#13     Jul 5, 2019
  4. destriero

destriero

lol you lie... you cannot put me on ignore when I've got you blocked. PAB.

I've made more this year than you will make in ten lifetimes. Unlike you; I document it on ET.

Trump's a billionaire but cannot show a profit? Intentionally ironic?

Put me on ignore, Bro!

Where's your blotter?

2019-07-05_14-53-02.png

#14     Jul 5, 2019
  5. Credit markets are acting crazy... Fed cut IOER by 5bps 3 times since 2018 without cutting benchmark, that's unheard of, never happened... They need to cut benchmark asap, federal funds is chump change spare liquidity, and it's tight as fuck again after little breather when they cut IOER few months ago... Suppose to be spare loose pocket change for the big banks ?

https://apps.newyorkfed.org/markets/autorates/fed funds

The ceiling is 2.40 for EFFR at the moment, the MAX... Yet on the 3rd, it elevated to 2.41, with the 25th percent at ceiling level, 75th percent 2 bps above ceiling and 99 percent 5 bps above ( which is abnormal itself but the norm in 2019 )

The banking crisis blow up is gonna be one for the history books! The crazy part is, majority of world CB's from Japan, India to China to Europe are in full blown easing mode and have been, yet the data is getting worst and worst. Everything starts with china, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink... china started dark pools for defaulted bonds month or two ago, so their central bank can buy all of it, that's where we are in the cycle... 2nd biggest GDP resorted to dark pools on defaulted bonds, nobody knows who is buying all of them hand over fist, but if you have useless defaulted bonds in china, you got a buyer in DP's! Except eurodollar loans... Pboc won't cover those, ECB will =)

#15     Jul 5, 2019
  6. dozu888

dozu888

right.. where is the document.. $600k? that it? or is there more? that's a rounding error of my P/L...

yes - it's a surprise to you because you don't know what you don't know... ask commercial RE landlords around you about Trump's 1040 losses, they will tell you.... or are you saying Forbes is lying.

put you on ignore long ago, but you keep doing the back stabbing.

#16     Jul 5, 2019
  7. S2007S

S2007S

Another joker who says the economy is doing great ...always talking about how perfect the Goldie lox economy is but Cheering also for interest rate cuts. This clown wouldn't be talking rate cuts if he wasn't
    director of the National Economic Council, all the sudden he wants rates down....

Kudlow: Jobs report shows country is in a 'very strong prosperity cycle,' but Fed should still cut
    Yun Li | @YunLi626
    Published 7 Hours Ago Updated 6 Hours AgoCNBC.com
    • "We are still in a very strong prosperity cycle...We have very good pro-growth policies, low taxes, deregulation, opening energy, trade reform. I think the incentives of our supply side policies are working," Kudlow said.
    • Payroll growth rebounded sharply in June as the U.S. economy added 224,000 jobs versus 165,000 expected.
    • Inflation is "way below the Fed's target and what most people want and that's the reason they should take back the interest rate hike," Kudlow said.

Larry Kudlow, director of the National Economic Council, is "very optimistic" about the health of the U.S. economy but believes that because of low inflation, the Federal Reserve should "take back the interest rate hike" it made in December.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/05/kud...rosperity-cycle-but-fed-should-still-cut.html

#17     Jul 5, 2019
  8. destriero

destriero

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    #18     Jul 5, 2019
    Overnight and NQurious like this.
  9. dozu888

dozu888

China is the number 1 risk factor I agree... but when Nikkei crashed in the 90's, the US wasn't much affected... and China is arguably more contained than Japan because the local currency is not free flow.

#19     Jul 5, 2019
  10. S2007S

S2007S

Everyone believes everything is rainbows and butterflies but the true risk beneath the surface no one has even begun to acknowledge yet. It will be one for the history books and this time around QE and lower rates will do nothing to help it...time is dwindling.

#20     Jul 5, 2019