Just bought a new system

Discussion in 'Forex' started by trader4pips, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chood

Chood

Very good scouting job below. The absolute ease with which fx signalers take the unwary for rides is astonishing. I recommend a shortcut when it comes to these types of promotions. It would spare you the labor of the scouting mission you undertook, and you'd arrive at the same conclusion. Its' this:

The website itself, right on its face, is irrational and completely untrustworthy for that reason -- a truth that applies to all these miracle fx signal services. Why? Someone capable of the great results reported by this site (and others like it) would earn infinitely more money trading for himself rather than peddling to and hand-holding 10s, 100s, or even 1000s of small-time customers. Anyone with such great signals could amass a fortune trading the signals, even starting with a very small buy-in. He then could rocket to dizzing heights by attracting OPM, or by landing a trading job. OPM (if its serious) and trading funds don't let their stars peddle signals to the masses. No one -- repeat no one -- rationally would "sell" that certain success to pikers over the internet.

That is why these reports of fabulous results are irrational and, on their face, unbelievable. Your research bears that on a detail level.

#21     Mar 2, 2007
  2. Chood:

Amen!

..."newbie..", my ass!

It amazes me, in the sunset of my life and still looking for the HollyGrail. You hit it right. If a method gives you 15.000 pips a year, that's grossly $150,000.00 a year trading one lot. Imagine if you plunge like charle (the thai trader) or chauncey1, 50, 100 lots per click, well. it's irrational.

I'm getting out of this thread, but before I would like to thank couple of people, in particular PulseScan for his/her quantification of stops; it's very helpful. In the positive side, we always learn something.

So long for now...
    mF

#22     Mar 2, 2007
  3. LOL you got me. I do work for them in the sense that I am a reseller.

The system is working though, and that 600 pip profit that day was legit. Try their system for free and back test it yourself.

When I tried this system for the first time, I was so happy with the results, that I signed up as a reseller, and have been making commission myself. Sorry to mislead you all.

The system is not a scam though, and I asked one of their people about the 6 year in business/2 month ownership of the domain. They replied "their company has been in business that long, this product is new, and so is the domain that goes with it.."

#23     Mar 14, 2007
  4. Also, I don't think they guarantee great results anywhere on their site. They are simply offering you access to thousands of pre tested strategies, at a cost for the effort used. Nothing more, nothing less.

#24     Mar 14, 2007
  5. Quote from trader4pips:
    LOL you got me. I do work for them in the sense that I am a reseller.

The system is working though, and that 600 pip profit that day was legit. Try their system for free and back test it yourself.

When I tried this system for the first time, I was so happy with the results, that I signed up as a reseller, and have been making commission myself. Sorry to mislead you all.

The system is not a scam though, and I asked one of their people about the 6 year in business/2 month ownership of the domain. They replied "their company has been in business that long, this product is new, and so is the domain that goes with it.."

Hi Trader:

I admire your courage for admitting that you did not enter thru the front door… that’s good. (Even O.J. still “looking” for the killer of Nicole?!?).

Now, let’s talk about the signals. Initially I was attracted from your claims of real profits. Those are impressive results. Then I went to the website where they claim an average of 15,000 pips annually. I thought, if I get at least 10% of that claim (1.500 pips year in year out) I do not mind buying the software. Trading 1 or 2 regular lots gives a side income of one or two thousand dollars a month. I stated on previous post why I did “google” for more info and criticism, especially after I saw 4X4pips and some other alias on different sites with the same story and claims.
    Personally, I can get powerful Buy/Sell signal on my own using MACD/Williams %R on any time frame from weekly to 5 minutes. The problem is that on short time frames like 5m., 15m, 30m., 1hr., 4hr., I have to be glued to my laptop. On longer frames, i.e: Daily and Weekly is too boring since they occur sporadically. I’m willing to buy a web based dynamic advisory where I will take the trades without personal input.
    Right now I’m trading a miniforex (real) based on Forex signals I compute at around 23:00 – 24:00 GMT. Daily signals. I post them on a thread some place here at ET. In between, when I’m awake I trade on 5m and 30m set ups with the same method as Daily and I’m taking out good amounts of pips. I have 8 pairs on one computer (30m) and 5m on the laptop. The action is unbelievable between 8:00 P.M. 12:00 midnight PST (3:00 A.M. 7:00 A.M. GMT, the following day)

Some much for that, I will be contacting the character that answer me from that web service and see what guarantees of money back they offer, if the service do not delivers.

By the way, trader4pips will it be to much asking you to post a real blotter from your broker where you cleared the 600 pips on GPBUSD? It will clarify everything.

Let’s leave that way so ET will not kick you or me out of their site for discussing commercial endeavors.

Best!
    mF

#25     Mar 14, 2007
  6. Snake oil for sale anyone?

People who do this on boards with the intent of luring in newbies to sheer are scum. You sir, are scum.

Hopefully the mods will think so when I report the thread.

#26     Mar 15, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.