Just askin'. How can you be Sure Obama was born in the U.S.?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Dec 10, 2010.

1. barry.........spend 5 minutes and make this all go away!

ORIGINAL long form vault copy PLEASE!!! :eek:

#41     Dec 11, 2010
  2. I would be than happy to be shown proof that other credible sources in the MSM or otherwise are as obsessed about race as you appear to be.

Please offer a credible you tube or a link or any credible transcript where anyone on either side of the isle makes such a distinction on race during this tax debate as you have claimed exists.

Please try to refrain from juvenile personal attacks against me and try your best to answer the question which would back up your claims of rampant racism during this current tax debate. (Note: most internet kook jobs don't count as credible to me)

#42     Dec 11, 2010
  3. Tell me why he should do that? He's already President of United States. He has shown the proper documents to satisfy the Federal Election committee, The Clinton campaign, the McCain campaign and so on. And he's President of the Unites States who won the general the election by a landslide vote.

Why is it that he should he do anything to satisfy the kook fringe known as the Birthers. In fact the longer he ignores them and dismisses their internet fueled conspiracy claims the more shrill and deranged they seems to get. And at this point the Birthers are considered a sideshow. Now they are considered a self-made caricature of themselves. Strategically Barry loses nothing and only gains in stature by ignoring the Birthers.

Again, tell us why he should pursue any other course of action regarding the Birthers other than the one currently deployed?

#43     Dec 11, 2010
  4. Good grief. I never made the claim that racism was being discussed as it related to the "tax" debate. I inferred that it wasn't a current discussion at ALL! Do you understand now?

A little history lesson, MSNBC host Keith Olbermann: "When racist white guys get together and they don't want to be caught using any of the popular epithets in use every day in this country about black people - and there's a chance one of them, or worse still a white guy who doesn't get it might wander in and hear the conversation, when there's a risk even in saying ‘uppity’ or ‘forgetting his place,’ the racist white guys revert to euphemisms and code words. And among the code words that they think they're getting away with are ‘cocky,’ ‘flippant,’ ‘punk,’ and especially ‘arrogant.’"

Now throw "fuck the president" in there as muttered by a democrat, (when the precedent for racism has been defined as ,’ ‘flippant,’ ‘punk,’ and especially ‘arrogant.’) and come back to the forum when you find the above discussion taking place about said democrat.

The first problem you have is finding a MSM outlet that is even reporting the "fuck the president" event as taking place. I suppose they figure just ignoring it is their way they of not having to call themselves out for their own hypocrisy and journalistic fraud.

#44     Dec 11, 2010
  5. The REAL question is why he won't!

Is it contempt for the citizenry, the constitution, or the entire system of honor that was suppose to be a govt leading a land of free citizens (with respect to the power which comes from the citizens).

barry pisses in the face of all that was built before him leaving this whole eligibility question unresolved.....and eventually YOU will also get to find out why! :eek:

#45     Dec 11, 2010
  6. OK I see that you now that you qualified your entire premise of this thread from "white Democratic" congressman are racist because they may have said 'fuxx the President,"in a moment of frustration to now your focus is on Gabfly and Keith Olberman. Fairly weak dude.

I'll leave you with the thought that in IMO this current tax debate will pass with flying colors. There happens to be 20 days left in the year until the tax cuts expire and and unemployment benefits end. Now is the silly season for Grandstanding where every Kukla, Fran and Olie no-name backbench bomb thrower can have their 15 minutes in the limelight. You can rest assured the congress will use the majority of those 20 days left to posture and grandstand in front of every new outlet that will listen. Don't fall into their trap. Be above it. You'll be better off for it.

In the end, this will pass both houses with flying colors and be signed into law before Christmas.

#46     Dec 11, 2010
  7. He has to the satisfaction of everyone that matters. He will never satisfy the Alex Jones sycophant space cadets who see a conspiracy around every corner.

The more you guys beat this dead horse the more and more you relegate yourselves to irrelevance and provide conformation that you guys live on the kook fringe of American society.

#47     Dec 11, 2010
  8. Gabfly and Oby is just scratching the surface. You make my point- you take same exact stance every liberal has on this, just "frustration".

Funny how frustration only applies to dems when it comes to being critical of the prez.

#48     Dec 11, 2010
  9. At least the "space cadets" know how to make the BIG CALLS in the war of REALITY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

:cool:

#49     Dec 12, 2010
  10. I second you on this Range Rover. I have also been a supporter to Pres.Obama, but over time, I lost my confidence in him. However, as you have pointed out, I also am tired of hearing people argue about his citizenship. For me it is nothing but a clear racial discrimination.

#50     Dec 12, 2010