Just askin'. How can you be Sure Obama was born in the U.S.?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Dec 10, 2010.

1. I am searching for a way to say this gracefully, but there isn't, so here goes:

Your side is constantly and forever harping on how the Constitution is being trampled. Yet all that has to happen for you guys to throw it out the window is to lose one election.
    The US Constitution says, in no uncertain terms, that every state must recognize the certifications of all other states. This prevents national chaos. It's why you can drive across interstate lines, just to take one seemingly trivial example.
    Hawaii has stated the following:

1 - It does not give out long form birth certificates anymore.
    2 - It does give out what it issued in this case, which certifies that he was born in Hawaii.

Obama has no obligation whatsoever here. The State of Hawaii does. It has fulfilled its obligation under the Constitution.
    If you have any sort of beef whatsoever, which I doubt, it is with the State of Hawaii, not with Obama. If you think about it, no one actually knows where they were born; they have to take the word of their parents. In the US and other advanced countries, you can also go and get yourself a certificate that will back up what your parents say.
    So, Obama was told he was born in the US, and for him that's all he needs. The US was told by Hawaii that he was born in the US, and that's all the US needs to certify his legitimacy, as is clearly stated in the Constitution.
    If you want to throw that document out and decide that you and some other like-minded folks are in fact correct, guess what, you have to prove it in a court of law to a judge who will decide what documents are real and what documents aren't.
    Neither you nor anyone else who agrees with you has come even close to doing this.
    In the absence of that, the Constitution holds. If you don't want to recognize that authority, that's fine. No one will bother you, as long as you don't do anything violent to the rest of us.
    Just don't expect to be taken seriously.

#31     Dec 11, 2010
  2. he is pres and that's not going to change at this point. so Go masturbate somewheres else :D

if EVEN it's proven he's an alien time traveler from alpha centenarian , take an act of GOD himself to oust him.

so, GET OVER IT :D

OBAMA is the pres, and he will stay the pres

#32     Dec 11, 2010

3. That's 3 times you've fcked the President, bugsy. He did say you would betray him before the cock crowed thrice. Judas was satisfied with 4,970 dollars less.

Such disrespect for our own president. Shameful. :) :)

#33     Dec 11, 2010
  4. I don't bother myself with such silliness like that. Again you have brought it the attention of our little ET group; apparently obsessed by it as evidenced by number of your posts regarding race. And then you tried to beat the community over the head with it and judging by the responses you are getting I would have say that the ET community is responding to your screed with a collective "YAWN."

So you tell me, no tell us what you think of it...Tell us please. Waiting with baited breath.to hear this one.

#34     Dec 11, 2010
  5. I'm simply passing on the message of some in the democratic party to Obama. If it troubles you, I suggest you take it up with the HuffPo blogger just accused of incest so he can blog your concern on to all others you assimilate with.

#35     Dec 11, 2010

6. This is between Obama and AZ. Not between HI and AZ. All HI has to do is produce the document that proves he was born in HI.

As you know, the document he presented was available to people who were not born in HI so it's useless to AZ.

All Obama has to do to make this go away is prove he was born in HI yet he refuses while people like you go around making fools of themselves defending his actions. Deep down though you know he is lying or else you wouldn't care what HI had to do.

As I said, the powers to be want this to go away because they don't know how to rectify it. Too many questions about how to go about it. Who would be Prez etc.

Just two years at most left to go and he will be gone. We just can't let this happen again.

#36     Dec 11, 2010

7. Its a beautiful thing, Wilbur - to throw some color, warmth and soul into the iceberg aka America ...

Billy was a highly liked pres too, very popular everywhere, and really only idiots gave a flyin fck about his sexual exploits. Barack is like Billy in many ways but so much more charismatic and likeable.

Really a damn shame that he became pres in what will be proven in hindsight to be the worst financial times in recorded history - meaning that nobody can drive this car out of the storm, we just gotta wait for it to run its course.

All the intellectual reasons and figure-figure hardly matter, everyone knows these are hard times but to expect the pres to turn this around indicates that nobody here understands BEAR markets - they gotta BEAR and the incumbent gets hit. Wish McCaine had won just based on this only. But then, had he won, we'd be in 3-4 more wars by now and everyone at the White House would be trying to fck Palin in the ass (so she don't get another retarded kid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UreJZMY_2IY&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cFMi17V6Zg&feature=channel

throw some hot holy water on the iceberg thusly and watch it melt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtzOpy34v7Y

then in higher spirits .... this comes along :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4S6KAV1VHM&feature=related

#37     Dec 11, 2010
  8. As you know, the document was not available to people outside Hawaii at the time of his birth, your willful ignorance notwithstanding.
    I'm done with you.

#38     Dec 11, 2010
  9. Wow. You've always come across as an intelligent poster but apparently not. I guess you've missed the last 2 years of reality in the main stream media?

They have been obsessed with race since the One got elected. Any conservative that dared questioned Obama's policies was instantly cast as a racist. The whole tea party movement was depicted as a KKK rally. Gabfly has spent the last two years calling everyone on this forum a racist who dare questioned Obama.

Now we have a democrat telling the first black president to fuck off and your response, as is the entire MSM, is "yawn". Curiously, Gabfly is always absent, as is the MSM, when some democrat shows their true views on race. That same comment, if said by a consverative, would equate to breaking news headlines and panels of "intellectuals" disecting the deep seeded racism of the radical right. What a fucking joke, a fraud, a hoax, blah blah blah the whole democratic party has made itself out to be on race.

As for the fuck off comment, I don't believe ABC, CBS, NBC have even mentioned it. Yawn indeed. It's how the dems roll, baby.

The next time some bootlicking fuckity fuck claims racism in the democratic party, I'll refer them to you, Doctor, for some yawn therapy and critical thinking in the avoidance of all things silly.

#39     Dec 11, 2010
  10. http://obamacrimes.com/

(Lafayette Hill, PA – 11/28/10) – Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United wishes everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and a promise to continue to expose Obama/Soetoro by our False Claims [Qui Tam] case that we preparing to submit to the U.S. Supreme Court and putting pressure on Republicans to hold Hearings to verify if Obama is “Constitutionally Eligible” to be President of the United States.

Berg said, “During this Thanksgiving weekend, I hope that everyone was thankful for many things, including good health, our families and the freedoms that we all enjoy that came forth from our Forefathers who gave us ‘our’ U.S. Constitution, ‘our’ Declaration of Independence and ‘our’ Bill of Rights.”

Berg continued, “We are in a Constitution crisis that must be resolved ASAP. We, citizens of the United States are laughed at around the world as it is general knowledge that Obama/Soetoro is a Fraud, a Phony, an Imposter and he has put forth the greatest ‘Hoax’ in the history of the United States, over 234 years !

Obamacrimes will be appealing the decision of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia in our False Claims Act [Qui Tam] case where I, as Relator, have sued Obama claiming that Obama is not ‘natural born’, not ‘naturalized, but Obama is an ‘illegal alien’ and therefore, his salary and benefits from being a U.S. Senator from Illinois must be returned to the U.S. Treasury, an amount in excess of One Million [$1,000,000] Dollars.

Obamacrimes.com will also be putting pressure on the Republicans as they take control in the U.S. House for Hearings to verify if Obama is ‘Constitutionally Eligible’ to be President of the United States. Keep watching our website, obamacrimes.com, for further details.”

Berg concluded, “The crucial issues regarding Obama, the ‘IMPOSTER’, continue to grow. However, the most important issue is Obama not being ‘Constitutionally Eligible’ to be President: 1) not being ‘natural born’, being born in Mombasa, Kenya; and 2) even more important the fact that Obama was ‘adopted’ or legally ‘acknowledged’ by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro, and his school record in Indonesia indicates the ‘Imposter’s’ name is ‘Barry Soetoro’, his nationality being ‘Indonesia’ and his religion being ‘Islam’. Obama, the Imposter’s legal name is ‘Barry Soetoro’. If Obama/Soetoro has not legally changed his name, his legal name is Barry Soetoro! Yes, one can use an alias, but not for fraudulent purposes; and Obama/Soetoro is. Obama must be stopped ! Obama’s agenda must be stopped !”

#40     Dec 11, 2010