Just askin'. How can you be Sure Obama was born in the U.S.?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Exactly,which is why The Supreme Court will quickly over rule any of these nutcases attempts to keep Obama off a state ballot

#21     Dec 11, 2010
  2. With the gains I have made in the market the last 2 years he has paid my gas, mortgage and more.:D

#22     Dec 11, 2010
  3. Obamas state certified birth certificate has been found and presented

Getting accepted into Ivy League schools and graduating magna cum laude from Harvard should give you an idea of his college grades

BTW,Bush didn't release his college grades either

#23     Dec 11, 2010

4. let me help you, bugsy ...

Obama is behind you. If you are numb from the pain of repeated molestations, surely you can at least feel/see the black arm that has you in a choke hold?

:)

#24     Dec 11, 2010
  5. #25     Dec 11, 2010
  6. I'm just quoting what white democrats are saying about the first black president. Remember, a white republican saying "you lie" was straight up racism.

Looks like the democrats are going back to their roots by showing their true colors regarding the black arm that has them in a choke hold.

#26     Dec 11, 2010
  7. bugs you appear to be the one who is obsessed by race.

I don't recall anyone else who is credible in the MSM or otherwise making a distinction about race during this current tax debate.

#27     Dec 11, 2010
  8. They have not produced anything that proves he was born in Hawaii. As matter of fact they have not produced anything period.

What you fail to grasp is the reason that no one in DC wants to pursue this is not because they believe him to be legitimate which they don't it is because they don't know how to fix the problem.

They feel its best to put up with Obama for 2 years than to deal with the consquences of admitting that our system has become so incompetent that it can't even conduct a presidential election.

#28     Dec 11, 2010
  9. Mercor

Mercor

At some point, post-Presidency, Obama won't have the respect or power to hide his birth and school records, it will all come out.

#29     Dec 11, 2010
  10. Tell us then what race had to do with someone calling Obama arrogant and saying "you lie".

#30     Dec 11, 2010