Just as I said. China is going to win the trade war

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Did it

#51     Nov 7, 2019
  2. R1234

R1234

Awww be nice to little @GRULSTMRNN. He's just bitter because he was rejected for immigration into the US, hence his extreme hatred and bitterness towards everything American.

But as a consolation prize, Canuck-land gave him a residency permit. Hence it the greatest country on earth per him. Welcome to North America:D

#52     Nov 7, 2019
  3. dozu888

dozu888

lol that's the story? are you a private investigator lol.

#53     Nov 7, 2019
  4. kmiklas

kmiklas

Bro, T is painting the tape for 2020 election; the trade war is simply the brush.

“It’s the economy, stupid.”

When the time is right:

1. A trade agreement will magically happen,
    2. Sending the DJIA and SnP rocketing up.
    3. The unwashed masses will be happy with their paychecks and bloated 401k
    4. T gets another 4 years.

It’s a win-win.

#54     Nov 7, 2019
  5. piezoe

piezoe

? The same way the U.S. will always be the leader????

#55     Nov 7, 2019
  6. piezoe

piezoe

I regret that there is at least some truth in what you've posted.

#56     Nov 7, 2019
  7. You forgot to mention "permanent". And you are absolutely right, I expressed interest in living in the US a longer while ago and move my company there. But guess what: unless I immigrated illegally, or entered as H1B or as EB5 there was no other pathway. Business visa are of the non-immigrant type. I studied quant finance in grad school at the US's top school in this field , worked for 15 years as quant trader (at banks/funds and independently), amassed enough that I plan to retire early next year. The only pathways the US offers someone with my background is either to compete with Indian H1B visa agencies who amass thousands of H1B visa on day 1 and cause the open window to close on day 4 each single year. I would have to compete on equal grounds with someone who perhaps just got out of his undergrad program from some shitty no name university with zero applicable job skills. And I am not in the employment category anyway.

Or I could literally buy myself a visa, EB5, where I just cheat alongside tons of Chinese to pay bribes for something that should never have been put up for sale in the first place, no thanks. Awesome prospects? Yes, that's the status quo of the American immigration system as of today. Add to the pile that the US is in total social chaos which makes it a lot less appealing.

Canada has one of the most advanced immigration systems. And I love Canada since age 16 onwards and have been there countless times. Yes, Canada is quite an attractive place, it suits me and my business interests and I plan on making a permanent move there next year. My life is self earned down to the last penny. Nothing was given to me for free nor did I cheat ever even once regarding any issues surrounding work and immigration or education. Makes me sleep sound at night and walk upright in day time.

What about you? You seem actually quite pissed off at me. Any reason? You felt addressed wrong in any way?

#57     Nov 7, 2019
    Cuddles likes this.
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

+0.34% on the QQQ? This market's in worse shape than I thought

#58     Nov 7, 2019
  9. Yup immigrating to the USA is a bitch. Canada is sane.

#59     Nov 7, 2019
    GRULSTMRNN likes this.
  10. Wait till MMT hits.

#60     Nov 7, 2019