Just as I said. China is going to win the trade war

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, Nov 7, 2019.

1. smallfil

smallfil

China is losing big time otherwise, why is President Xi Ping begging President Donald Trump to remove all tariffs on all Chinese products now? He better sign this phase 1 of US-China trade deal because it is the easiest! It gets harder from here. US tariffs on Chinese products can just as easily, be imposed on Chinese products if President Xi Ping continues his silly games! Next time, it will be at 50% or higher because the US will just decouple its economy from China and call it a day! It is has not worked these past 18 months, why does he think, Chinese slow walking trade negotiations is going to work this time out? China can sign a final fair trade deal with the US if it wants to! However, they do not want to give up their one sided trade advantages! That horse has long died!

#31     Nov 7, 2019
  2. dozu888

dozu888

people on H1B are mostly highly skilled with advanced degrees... dumb as shit? what's with the prejudice.

#32     Nov 7, 2019
  3. destriero

destriero

Duzo is a broke-ass Trump parrot. Get off the xbox and go polish those dirt floors.

#33     Nov 7, 2019
  4. Until it gets worse. If you take away their jobs and they have no money to survive, you can expect problems. I know better off people like to think of poor people as lesser than them, but having been brought up in housing projects, there are so many brilliant people who just have no chance to get anywhere. It is these people who will create a wave of violent domestic discord. I know I would.

Edit: Dave Chappelle has a bit on this regarding meth heads btw.

#34     Nov 7, 2019
  5. dozu888

dozu888

couple of points -

poverty in the US is living like a king in many other countries.... but that will open a can of worm, let's set aside.

I agree that the wealth distribution has a problem... because of technology advancement, the information and money flow just gets accelerated, and the people at the lower end of the income spectrum have not seen much improvement.. but that's a separate issue.

as a matter of fact the current administration has already addressed this in a big way where the lower bracket has seen the biggest % increase in income..

there is no perfect solution here... but the trend is up..

#35     Nov 7, 2019
  6. OK, clearly you have no clue whatsoever what you are talking about. H1Bs are not highly skilled. All? Of course not all. But if you define a bit of SQL knowledge and web design and other CS niceties as highly skilled then we must be speaking different languages. The German Jews who worked on the Manhattan project were highly skilled.

#36     Nov 7, 2019
  7. dozu888

dozu888

so what are you arguing here... people with advanced degrees are in general smarter than average. that's a fact.... so you want to kick them out? take a deep breath... seems you are just venting... what's the alternative you are suggesting then?

#37     Nov 7, 2019
  8. On ignore. I can only take a certain level of idiocy. You shoot straight through the ceiling. What a deluded human being.

#38     Nov 7, 2019
  9. S2007S

S2007S

By the way if it were not for this trade war fed rates would be 3/4 higher. Now with the trade war fix on the way and the global economy less fearful of a recession shouldn't the fed jump the rates back to where they were...fat chance. Never ..fed should be jacking up rates after the announcement that tariffs were going away but that's not the case as you cannot upset wallstreet!

#39     Nov 7, 2019
  10. dozu888

dozu888

this guy lol... sounds like some angry dude who's got his ass kicked in the market and is just here to vent... now he escapes after defeat..

#40     Nov 7, 2019