Just another trading platform - But this time different!

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by mhtrader, Jan 19, 2011.

1. mhtrader

mhtrader

Hi guys,

I'm building a trading platform that will shake things around. At his moment I'm working on the back-testing part.

Why another platform??? ....because I know where the lacking in the industry is!

Here are some of the features:
    -User written programs/strategies can run on the server AND on the client computer.
    -User written programs are not script languages. They are COMPILED for the CPU where it is running. No Java and No .NET, this is the real deal!! It means you will be able to use your 64bit computer(S) at full steam.
    -Event based strategies: your program will react to events like orderFilled and newTick. And the behavior is guarantied to be the same for back-testing and real-time.
    -Use of huge amount of cached calculation. We already have the back-end for this.( As of now we haven't decide if optimization will only run on client side only, but this could be the case ).
    -You can use more than one computer for total collaboration and sharing of calculation. They will use a similar architecture that we use for our severs.

We are planning to launch a Beta before the end of the year.

I would like to hear some opinions and recommendations.

Thanks,
    ~mhtrader~