Just another day in Chicago

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

The worst part is how predictable it is, if i was a trader looking at the map i would be betting on death in certain areas. It blows my mind that the "good" citizens in these areas tolerate this shit. The people who are getting murdered are basically in a 5-10 mile radius.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    #491     Sep 3, 2017
  2. zdreg

zdreg

your remark is a fabrication of reality. cops are rarely indicted for shooting people and almost never convicted. if you have proof to the contrary please provide it.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    #492     Sep 3, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. It is true that in the end, the law and juries often protect the police who have acted properly. Don't kid yourself though, every cop knows - especially on the dem plantations like Chicago, Detroit, Fergeson etc- that the legitimate use of force can bring about riots and a screeching halt to his/her career almost instantly as the case is tried in the press. The furgeson cop? No longer a cop, right? Because he shot a guy who was twice his size who he had already fought off as he was trying to take his gun to kill him. And every cop in america knows what the lesson from fergeson is.

On the other hand, you can avoid all that by being muslim. A muslim officer summarily executed a white woman in her pajamas who had called 911 about a possible sexual assault in progress. We don't know much about what is going on with that case though and the community has remained calm because "it is important to not prejudge and to let the facts develop." Uh, huh. Not exactly the way it went in furgeson is it?

#493     Sep 3, 2017
  4. zdreg

zdreg

the above are anecdotes, but do not offer statistical proof that police are indicted and convicted.

#494     Sep 3, 2017
  5. Leftists again more concerned with the right of the criminals. This thug received a 25 year reduction in sentence because the judge said something that hurt his feelings during the original sentencing. Naturally the leftist system grabbed onto that and appealed the case. Don't forget, black lives matter...for the thugs. Their victims, not so much.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...lair-holt-murder-sentence-20180109-story.html

#495     Jan 10, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. DTB2

DTB2

The people who are doing the killing are friends and relatives of these "good" people. Too much too little too late.

#496     Jan 10, 2018
  7. %%
    Good points,zdreg, good shot. Another reason cops are rarely indicted, they are trained[yes trained] to use deadly force, not that they enjoy quick draw like WyaTt Erp did in the wild west. Another reason cops are seldom indicted ; some one has to ''take out the trash'' + no crook's life is equal to a cop's life. Besides, CNN seems to hate cops; but they are wrong so much, cops win ,:caution:again.:caution::cool::cool:

#497     Jan 11, 2018
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Just got back from Chicago today. Haven't been there in years, forgot what a complete shit hole the place is. I was there for less than 24 hours, and it was too long.

Found myself looking around, wondering why on earth the people I was meeting lived there.

Those of you who post here and live in Chicago - why? I'm genuinely interested in understanding why.

#498     Jan 11, 2018