Just an introduction

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by firecracker37, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Howdy, I didn't see a specific forum/thread about introductions, so I figured this was the most logical place to put one.

I'm a former business owner who is currently living in the great wide open state of Wyoming. After watching the change in our economic state, I decided that now would be a good time to learn how to make money using the stock market. I've heard that some stocks will be lower then we will ever see them, and they are sure to bounce back. I'm interested in studying the market and learning the lingo and tricks that other traders use to earn their living.

From what I have read thus far, day trading can be extremely risky, but rather lucrative if you understand what you are doing. This is the field that I am most interested in pursuing. I really want to leave my current job and take control of my own financial future.

I understand that this is not a "get rich overnight" business any more, and that more then 90% of all new traders loose tremendous amounts of money in the beginning. I'm glad to have found a place that I can watch, learn, and converse with some people who are currently making a living in the stock market.

Thank you in advance for all the help you guys are sure to provide me.