Just a Warning, not a big deal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C- kid, Jun 4, 2008.

1. donnap

donnap

We're all gonna die someday from something, whether it's 4 or 40 years from now hardly matters.

#51     Jun 4, 2008
  2. Ok, I've placed a very easily recognizable standard household item on top of my dining room table, which is right next to the kitchen. (My kitchen has a table-free counters & bar stools type setup).

It's sitting right there on a red tablecloth, so you should have no problem 'finding it'.
    I really wish that someone claiming paranormal abilities would successfully pull off this kind of feat. It would shock the shit out of me, and you'd also earn yourself a cool $1,000,000 from the Randi Challenge.

#52     Jun 4, 2008
  3. C- kid

C- kid

US government was prepared since WW2

atom bomb shelters became more sophisticated over the years

#53     Jun 4, 2008
  4. C- kid

C- kid

I already arranged everything with user names scottD

we exchanged PMs, contact him if you are interested

#54     Jun 4, 2008
  5. C- kid

C- kid

Randi challange was won some time ago, but they wouldn't accept it, cause they are biased

I already arranged everything with user names scottD

we exchanged PMs, contact him if you are interested

#55     Jun 4, 2008
  6. the world is running out of oil and food. the rich will send their countries to fight for the diminishing oil, while the poor will fight each other for food. of course, it will be explained to the poor that the best food is in the same contries that happen to have more oil.

#56     Jun 4, 2008
  7. newtoet

newtoet

Hmmm...why can't you do it with me too?

#57     Jun 4, 2008
  8. But hardly anyone here knows him! Even if you totally pull this off, all you'd get for your trouble would be a stack of unpleasant allegations!

You should pick someone with more ET cred, or just do both of us.
    I'm telling you man, going with Scotty over me isn't in your best interests at all. It's still there, right in the center of my table...

EDIT: I will pay you $1,000 if you correctly guess my item on the first try. Even a correct 2nd or 3rd guess would impress the shit out of me, so you'd get $500 or $250 respectively in that event.
    (Hmmm... maybe I should have picked a more unusual item. Oh well, free money for you if you can do as you claim).

#58     Jun 4, 2008
  9. I've just remote viewed C-kid and was able to capture the image.

[​IMG]

#59     Jun 4, 2008
  10. ScottD

ScottD

This is true....should be an interesting experiment...

#60     Jun 4, 2008