Just a Warning, not a big deal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C- kid, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Very good! I haven't heard that name since I used to drive to work at 3 in the morning and would listen to Art Bell. Dames was on numerous times. He must have called the end of the world a half dozen times. I miss that show, it had to be one of the greatest radio shows ever.

#41     Jun 4, 2008
  2. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

I with ya, though I prefer the much more accurate and realistic http://www.theonion.com/content/index

#42     Jun 4, 2008
  3. Oh, I still listen to Coast to Coast AM at times during the night while trading the DAX or CL - I REALLY REALLY miss Art Bell though, he was brilliant!!!

www.coasttocoastam.com :)

#43     Jun 4, 2008
  4. piezoe

piezoe

Don't worry guys, put the guns and the rations away and stay out of your bomb shelters. Although the recession will be a bad one, the dire predictions are exaggerated. Saw this bumper sticker recently:

"Jan 20, 2009 -- The end of an Error."

That nicely explains why the economy should begin to improve starting in January 2009.

#44     Jun 4, 2008
  5. The exact date: December 23, 2012.

- Spydertrader

#45     Jun 4, 2008
  6. BTW, to those that are "into" being vigilant and prepared for whatever reason - you need to listen to the RBN radio network. There are some excellent radio shows that cover these subjects with great depth (some ex-military special forces radio hosts that really know their survival/preparedness craft well!).

This is TRUE FREEDOM radio - http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/

:)

#46     Jun 4, 2008
  7. No - only for the Mayans! :p :D

#47     Jun 4, 2008
  8. C- kid

C- kid

well your government is certainly prepared,

ssoooo why not you :)

#48     Jun 4, 2008
  9. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

Are they? How would you know? Where is your evidence that the government is certainly prepared? And prepared for what? Again, how would you know? Oh, thats right, your mommy bought you a 'puter and thars this internet thingy. Golly, thars a lot of neat-o stuff on that thar internet. Boy howdy!

#49     Jun 4, 2008
  10. newtoet

newtoet

OK C-kid. I just cleared my kitchen table and I have one object there. I will leave it for three days. Go crazy...but PM me when you are ready, as I doubt I will remember to check this thread.

If you are correct, I will start a new thread praising your abilities to all of ET.

#50     Jun 4, 2008