Just a Warning, not a big deal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C- kid, Jun 4, 2008.

1. C- kid

C- kid

that's all great, smart asses like you are dime a dozen

what matters here is that you didn't take my offer to test me

is it fear big boy ?

fear that you don't know jack SHi!

#31     Jun 4, 2008
  2. C- kid

C- kid

I only drink during ramadan to offset the bullshit of it :D :p

#32     Jun 4, 2008

3. Bush-II-ville = Hooverville

we're already there,

I'll clean off a camp site for ya.....

#33     Jun 4, 2008
  4. ScottD

ScottD

OK, C-kid, you nutty mofo, go for it. What single object is in the center of my kitchen table...

#34     Jun 4, 2008
  5. Joab

Joab

Do me a favor and remote view next weeks lottery numbers for me please.

I will split it with you 50:50

#35     Jun 4, 2008
  6. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

you can remote view and you can see into the future?....

Bow down before the one you serve ET. The Oracle has arrived!

All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid, All praise C-Kid,

#36     Jun 4, 2008
  7. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

I know, an all loving, caring god will smash you to bits and bring destruction to all that do not honor him. Day-um! I gotsta get with jeebus, and how!

#37     Jun 4, 2008
  8. Major Ed Dames sees something different - http://www.learnrv.com/eddames.cfm

Just so you know, I am very familiar with Major Ed Dames and I am also an infowars.com supporter. I know exactly what you are talking about, and I am ALREADY prepared but for OTHER reasons. :)

#38     Jun 4, 2008
  9. wow, this is good sh*t! keep up the good work, kid! how certain are you about 3-4 years? I was thinking maybe 5-6 years before the crap really hits the fan

#39     Jun 4, 2008
  10. C- kid

C- kid

I'll admit I am not 100% on any of this shit but its better to be ready

you know its funny to me,

all governments worth their salt have prepared for themselves

old royal families also prepared all kinds of shelters for themselves

YET

your average man, is encouraged and expected to not worry
    about anything and think that nothing like this can ever happen

that I find funny :)

#40     Jun 4, 2008