Just 4 The Naysayers

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Veyron 16.4, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Maybe you missed this thread as well as the point of posting the statements (http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=173885):

Followed by these results:

Results posted in two (2) forms. The point was not to impress, but to answer the call to produce results. So, why question me when I produce what I was asked to produce. That week's trade profile was live, as requested.

I would suggest that if people don't want to see the truth, then don't ask for it.

#81     Aug 31, 2009
  2. EGO!! hahaha are you kidding your the one who keeps looking for approval that your not a bad trader i mean cmon didnt you say you have blown out DOZENS OF DEMO accounts trying to find an edge and finally you gain a little after dropping the account by over 60% hahaha....GET OVER YOURSELF no one is jealous of your DEMO profits like i said earlier now you can take that paper money and redeem it for prizes lol..
    Kepp blowing out the demos and telling us about the couple times you have made money cough! I mean paper money :p

#82     Aug 31, 2009
  3. Yea, give it a rest Veyron.

#83     Aug 31, 2009
  4. >>>> Reminiscences of a Forex paper operator
    By: Veryon

A basic summary of the thread:::::

WHAT YOU SAID: >>>>Well, I've blown out MANY demo accounts on hookers, ideas, theories, thoughts, late-night wake moments at 2am with the Aha! Moment and ever other kind of mental exercise that I could wrap my brain around.

>>>>>>You don't even understand what you are doing in this business, if you have not yet blown out dozens of demo accounts plowing through all the idea that don't work, while crystallizing the ideas that do work, into a cohesive trading system that's reliable.(what demo number are we on now 8…12…34… lol!!)

>>>>Really. Well, maybe that is because none of them have reached the virtually risk-less trade level, maybe? Just maybe, if someone had, they might want to share it with the world - the accomplishment - not the actual details behind how it is done. ( hahahah what are you talking about riskless refer to the 82% blowout before THE PALTRY GAIN hahaha and various blowouts) Everyone he’s talking about riskless trading lol!!!! WHAT WAS Your DRAWDOWN AGAIN?! LOL

>>>If you are not blowing out demo accounts while tweaking your system, then you don't really have a system to begin with and you are most likely just kidding yourself about what this business is all about.

What non paper money (us) traders said ::>>>
    >>>: OMG! This is just hilarious. You have blown up a 50k account and then turned it around from 5k to 14k and you're here to show all the "Naysayers" how it's done.

>>>ROTFLSHIPMP (Rolling on the floor laughing so hard I'm pissing my pants). Dude, you just created a new internet acronym. At least you have accomplished something in your life

>>>This is getting funnier and funnier. You took 50k to 5k then back to 14k. You make some reference to other threads and note that this isn't your primary account, among other things. What exactly are we supposed to be learning from this?

>>Now that you mention it, there is one thing that I am a little curious about : you said that your system wins 99% of the time. Yet you haven't made it to live trade #34, which you don't project happening until 5 months from now. How can you claim consistent 99% profitability on your trades when you have only taken a couple of dozen entries in the live market so far? Just wondering.

>>Nothing was taken out of context. Look at the attachment. You can't possibly trade a product for which you have so little knowledge. You proceeded to use a $5341 demo gain as some proof of your prowess, yet denounced a $41,000 loss in the same account as testing. I don't believe you're attempting to vend a product... I think you're simply attempting to reinforce your delusional behavior that resulted in your loss of 82%. The World needs ditch-diggers too. Keep your chin-up. (THAT’S RIGHT 82% HAHAHAHA)

And finally let me finish with what CABLETRADER SAID: 50k to 9k to 14k that's a neat trick, I wish I could do that we all wish we can do that V...

The End…... loll

#84     Aug 31, 2009
  5. sakhter

sakhter

Why is this still going on? Veyron, although I am glad that you found your "edge," you have to understand that no one cares. Even the people who ask you to prove your results. Your continuous rambling just makes ET'ers "ROFLASDIJAOJ#$#@$," they want you to "STFU" so they can breathe. seriously.

And although at first I thought you may be credible, your blatant stupidity/name calling, de-validates my original assumption.

#85     Sep 1, 2009
  6. destriero

destriero

Veyron/Askew was sentence to 35 to life for the road rage murder of Diante Craig. His attorney was a public defender assigned to the case.

#86     Mar 27, 2023
    DarthSidious and Option_Attack like this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

I would never have pegged you, dest, as someone who would bump a 13 1/2 YO thread to make a statement. Well, so there it is. Heh. You don't win an award about longest ET ever shit, because you make 1% per day on aggregate average on a mllion bux.

#87     Mar 28, 2023
  8. destriero

destriero

Drink less.

An ETer convicted of murder-2 doesn't warrant a comment? You should post a YT video in your reply.

#88     Mar 28, 2023
  9. This guy was a notorious ET scammer and the sentence was just handed down, so I think it was a very worthwhile thread bump. JMHO. :)

https://www.berkeleyscanner.com/202...askew-sentenced-berkeley-murder-diante-craig/

#89     Mar 29, 2023
  10. easymon1

easymon1

Testimony: Killer was 'incredibly calm' after Berkeley shooting
    Emilie Raguso
    Nov 9, 2022 11:11 PM

Witness testimony has continued this week in the trial of a Berkeley "road rage murder" case from March 2020.

[​IMG]
    The Chestnut Street homicide scene in Berkeley, California, on March 20, 2020. Scanner Insider
    The man who killed 29-year-old Diante Craig stood calmly in the street staring toward the dying man for 10-15 seconds before making a beeline for his car and speeding off, tires squealing, according to witness testimony this week.

Anna Skellenger has been the only Chestnut Street resident to testify that she saw the killer after the shooting in northwest Berkeley in March 2020.
    In court Tuesday, Skellenger identified that man as Hosea Askew, who was sitting in the defendant's chair. She initially said she did not have "100% certainty" that she recognized him.
    She later clarified her position.
    "I believe him to be the person that I saw on Chestnut Street," Skellenger said during cross-examination by defense attorney Annie Beles.

"He was like, OK, done"
    Skellenger, who has since moved out of state, said she had been on the phone near her front window March 20, 2020, when she heard a sharp popping noise like a firework.
    She immediately looked outside, she said, and saw an SUV that had crashed into a parked car across the street.
    Her attention was also drawn to a man standing in the roadway several feet from the SUV, she said.

He was at a 45-degree angle from the driver's side, which she could not see.
    The man was staring toward the driver's side, she said, and appeared "incredibly calm." He was standing still with his arms at his sides.
    After pausing there staring for 10-15 seconds, Skellenger said, "he was like, OK, done," she had told a police officer at the scene. "He was fuckin' done."

Prosecutor Elaine Ma played the officer's body-camera footage during court this week.
    Then the man "calmly walked to his vehicle, calmly opened his door" and got inside, Skellenger testified. He had not appeared injured or emotional.
    Once in the car, however, the driver's pace changed: He sped off, tires squealing, according to Skellenger.
    "That's kinda what struck me as something off," she said.

"There was nothing I could do"
    Skellenger said that she had not seen a gun and did not initially know what had preceded the car crash. She thought it may have been a hit-and-run.
    Skellenger, a former flight attendant who was trained in first aid and CPR, ran outside right after the man left to see if she could help.
    She found a young woman, the driver's 18-year-old sister, who had come out from the passenger side of the SUV.

Neighbors had heard the young woman screaming right after the shooting. She was covered in her brother's blood.
    In the driver's seat, Skellenger said she could see a man who was unresponsive, slumped over.
    "There was a lot of bodily harm," she said. "I realized at that point exactly what had happened and I realized there was nothing I could do."

Police video shows immediate aftermath of shooting
    Berkeley Police Officer Cesar Coria, and his trainee Officer Michael Godinez, were the first officers to arrive at the scene, Coria testified Tuesday.
    They were about a block from the shooting when the call came out over the radio.
    They arrived on Chestnut Street just north of University Avenue while the call was still being dispatched.

It was Coria's body-camera footage that prosecutor Ma played in court. It was difficult to watch.
    When he arrived on Chestnut, as seen in the video, Coria first spoke briefly with Skellenger. He quickly turned his attention to the wounded man in the car.

[​IMG]
    Diante Craig. Nicole Lewis-Bolton
    Officer Godinez had been the first to approach Diante Craig in the driver's seat.
    When they found Craig, he had an extremely low pulse and was hunched over, his hands balled into tight fists.
    "He was unresponsive," Coria said. "It seemed like he was gasping for air. There was blood coming from his mouth."

"Sir, can you hear me? Sir, are you OK?" the officers asked him several times.
    "Anybody see it?" Coria called to neighbors who had come outside to see what was going on.
    As Coria told Godinez to "grab the CPR mask," a Berkeley Fire Department battalion chief arrived to take over the medical intervention.

BFD had gotten to the scene within a minute of BPD's arrival, Coria estimated.
    Firefighters took Craig out of the SUV and laid him down on the pavement to render aid.
    But it was too late. Craig was pronounced dead at the scene.

Firefighters covered his body with a thin yellow "privacy blanket" and police erected a black screen around the body until the coroner's office arrived.
    During cross-examination by defense attorney Beles, Officer Coria said Skellenger had initially described the man in the street as perhaps 35 years old and 5 feet 10 to 6 feet 1.
    She had been looking down from her fourth-floor window when she saw him.

According to his booking record, Askew is 55 years old and 5 feet 7 inches tall.
    When Skellenger was on the stand, Beles had asked her to confirm that, at one point during the investigation, she had picked a different man out of a photo lineup created by BPD.
    Skellenger said she had only seen the man for perhaps 90 seconds. She also said that, while she had picked one photo out of the batch, she had told police definitively that she was "not sure" it was the right person.

Skellenger's description of the man's behavior on Chestnut Street was entirely consistent, however, in both police body-camera footage and on the stand in court.
    The prosecution's case this week also included a BPD crime scene technician who testified about collecting a bullet casing at the scene.
    An Alameda County crime lab analyst testified Wednesday that the casing had matched the loaded handgun Berkeley police had recovered from Askew's home during his arrest the day after the shooting.

During the investigation, police had also recovered a bullet that had gotten stuck in the passenger door of Craig's SUV, narrowly missing his sister in the passenger seat.
    The analyst said he had not been able to confirm whether the bullet itself was a match to the gun, or to eliminate it, due to "insufficient" identifiable characteristics.

A series of clues led police to Hosea Askew
    Berkeley Police Sgt. Andres Bejarano — who was the lead homicide investigator on the case — also testified this week.
    He described how he and his colleagues had used surveillance footage to come up with a partial license plate number, then began trying out different number combinations as they worked to identify a suspect.
    Craig's sister had told police that the killer's car had a red-and-white license plate, which a BPD officer had identified as a Colorado plate.

Detectives were able to use the license plate information to determine that the killer's car had been a Hertz rental vehicle, Bejarano testified.
    Detectives also learned that the car had been abruptly returned to Hertz about two hours after the Chestnut Street shooting, Bejarano said.
    They learned that the vehicle had been rented by a Richmond woman, Mercedes Askew, he said.

A records check of Mercedes Askew led police to develop her husband, Hosea Askew, as their primary suspect, Bejarano testified.
    When they arrested the Askews the day after the shooting, Bejarano said, Hosea Askew had been "unusually calm."
    That was despite the presence of 20-30 BPD Special Response Team members with long guns who showed up at his place in their camouflage uniforms.

"He was not upset," Bejarano said. "He continued to ask what was going on, what he was being arrested for."
    (Mercedes Askew initially was arrested on suspicion of being an accessory after the fact, but that case was later dropped.)
    The defense has said Hosea Askew will take the stand and that he shot Craig in self-defense because he was afraid of being run down in the street.

Beles told the jury earlier this week that Askew had left the scene and did not wait for police to arrive because he was "in absolute shock in the horror of being attacked."
    Neighbors, however, testified that they had heard no argument in the street or engine revving before the single gunshot.

Police made timeline with Hosea Askew's cellphone data
    Bejarano said he had also reviewed data from Hosea Askew's cellphone as part of the investigation.
    The only outgoing calls he had found on the phone March 20, Bejarano testified, were two calls to Ameriprise Insurance at about 1:20 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. (Ameriprise had handled the Hertz rental, according to prosecution statements Monday.)
    There were also three incoming texts from Askew's wife, Bejarano said.

Just before 9:45 a.m. March 20, she had asked him to buy several items at the grocery store, including toilet paper, paper towels, ground beef and several whole chickens. At 10:21 a.m., she asked him to buy latex gloves.
    The shooting took place the same week Alameda County's shelter-in-place order had first gone into effect, Beles has reminded the jury.

[​IMG]
    Hosea Askew. Berkeley Police
    On March 20, 2020, Askew had spent the morning in Berkeley, grocery shopping at Safeway and depositing money at a nearby bank, according to surveillance footage played in court.
    The shooting on Chestnut Street had taken place just after 12:20 p.m., according to witness testimony.
    The third text from Askew's wife came in at 12:24 p.m.

"Buy milk," it said, according to court testimony.
    Askew had not responded to any of the texts, Bejarano said.
    The murder trial resumes Thursday before Judge Rhonda Burgess at the René C. Davidson Courthouse in Oakland.

Don't miss: The Chestnut Street murder trial, Parts 1 and 3
    Victim’s sister testifies in Berkeley ‘road rage murder’
    During a brief confrontation on Chestnut Street, Hosea Askew got out of his car and shot Diante Craig once through Craig’s open driver’s side window.
    The Berkeley ScannerEmilie Raguso
    [​IMG]

Hosea Askew found guilty of Berkeley road rage murder
    “At least we have some closure and we feel like some justice has been served,” Diante Craig’s mother told The Berkeley Scanner.
    The Berkeley ScannerEmilie Raguso
    [​IMG]

Courts
    Northwest Berkeley
    BPD
    Homicide
    Shootings
    Guns
    Crime
    Traffic safety
    Diante Craig
    Deep dives