Just 4 The Naysayers

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Veyron 16.4, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Post something relevant and you'll get a relevant response. Until then, drivel on.

#31     Aug 21, 2009
  2. the1

the1

OMG! This is just hilarious. You have blown up a 50k account and then turned it around from 5k to 14k and you're here to show all the "Naysayers" how it's done.

ROTFLSHIPMP (Rolling on the floor laughing so hard I'm pissing my pants). Dude, you just created a new internet acronym. At least you have accomplished something in your life :D :D

#32     Aug 21, 2009
  3. Yeah, right. :)

I'm trading in any direction I want and any time I want and you are amused by that cause you have not yet figured out how to do the same.

Sure, thing - LOL! :p

#33     Aug 21, 2009
  4. the1

the1

No nuckle. You're having a hard time figuring this out here so I will spell it out. I know how to trade so I don't have to come on ET and show my results for affirmation or admiration. I don't need that from anyone. I passed that phase a long, long time ago. Instead, I come on here for the fantastic entertainment value that it provides. Your thread is just a perfect example of why ET is so much fun. Post on my friend.

#34     Aug 21, 2009
  5. "OMG, this is just hilarious!"

Oh, please. Sell it to somebody who knows less, careless and understands little.

You've (self admitted) never posted anything worthwhile on ET. You then claim to know enough about trading to think that blowing out a "demo account" is some big deal. LOL! You guys are the biggest bunch of clueless patsies I've ever seen in the online trading world.

You don't even understand what you are doing in this business, if you have not yet blown out dozens of demo accounts plowing through all the idea that don't work, while crystallizing the ideas that do work, into a cohesive trading system that's reliable.

You strike me as one of those with a Micro-Nano-Second Account that you opened up with $0.10 and a bubble gum wrapper, grew the account to $1.50 and then lost it all while blaming your "broker" for "stop hunting" you to death (LOL) right?

You have no idea who is doing the laughing here, guy - really - you don't! :D I bet you still trade with a "broker," too?

#35     Aug 21, 2009
  6. Hey, nuckle. Let me splain it to you in Inglesh again. The purpose was to share a singular, personal story of success and not to post trade results.

Somebody ASKED me to do that, clown. Or, did you not read that far.

#36     Aug 21, 2009

7. This is priceless.

How are you oblivious to the fact that the "bank" you trade with is simply offering a white-label of FXCM? If you want to trade with DB then you need to be on their Autobahn product.

DBFX = FXCM
    autobahn = DB

#37     Aug 21, 2009
  8. How do you know what I do, or don't trade with?

You see a demo account report and - behold - I now know what trading platform the guy uses?

Classic - simply classic.

#38     Aug 21, 2009
  9. You stated that the bank you trade with is the same as your demo.

#39     Aug 21, 2009
  10. the1

the1

This is getting funnier and funnier. You took 50k to 5k then back to 14k. You make some reference to other threads and note that this isn't your primary account, among other things. What exactly are we supposed to be learning from this?

#40     Aug 21, 2009