Jury Blows It

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie, May 3, 2006.

1. Arnie

Arnie

I wish. He will be segregated from the general population.

#11     May 3, 2006
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's going to a supermax in Colorado I think, where supposedly all the prisoners
    are isolated.

#12     May 3, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

The 19 terrorists who actually performed the deed are dead, it's not as if there's a blazing trail of perpetrators roaming around the U.S. Who's on the loose?

I've yet seen an iota of verified proof confirming Bin Laden to still be alive. Many think he was killed in 12/01 with further rumors speculating he died of natural causes in April of last year. What is undisputed is the FACT that there's been not a SINGLE confirmed non-video sighting of him in almost 5 years.

http://www.arabicnews.com/ansub/Daily/Day/021026/2002102602.html

#13     May 3, 2006
  4. So the tape he did right before the 2004 elections wasn't him? He did mention Kerry and Bush by name.

Jan. 18th of this year bin Laden mentioned the memo Bush wanted to bomb al-Jazeera's offices and the decline in Americans support for the war in Iraq.

O right, he's dead.

#14     May 3, 2006
  5. Pabst

Pabst

And you have proof it's Bin Laden on the tapes?

http://www.welfarestate.com/binladen/surprise/

#15     May 3, 2006

6. tape

"The intelligence community has informed the president that they believe this is authentic," he said.

-----

That was last month. (He=White House spokesman Scott McClellan.)

O right, he's dead.

#16     May 3, 2006
  7. toryj

toryj

He's going here. It sounds like a fate worse than death.

#17     May 4, 2006
  8. I expect he'll be made available to the more violent members of the general population. He'll have something up his ass soon enough, I would bet on it. I don't think this guy is inured to extreme physical violence like some of the other inmates at ADX Florence probably are.

#18     May 4, 2006
  9. Actually TL Trader is right, the patsy will spend the rest of his life in colorado with Ted Kaczynski, Terry Nichols and that shoebomber Reid. It appears as if the cells have tv's in them. 23 hours of solitary confinement with 1 hour outside for exercise.

What a way for taxpayer money to be spent.

#19     May 4, 2006
  10. Pabst

Pabst

Are you saying he should be released? Given death? Not have a television? Of course incarceration has negative utility. So does having an alarm system on an automobile. But if you're suggesting that society not imprison criminals because of the cost then what do you suggest as punishment? Perhaps we can construct virtual prisons. Judges can give defendants a "time out." Maybe tell the bad guys, "go to your room, stand in the corner, and when you come out, no more being a serial rapist, ok?"

#20     May 4, 2006