Jurik indicators for TS for sale. NOT warez

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by swheat, Dec 4, 2003.

1. swheat

swheat

You have to contact Jurik if you want to run on more than one machine. My guess is that they will say no way Jose. They are being really hardass with me - I only had the product for a couple months then I switched platforms. They are giving me a little break on the different version BUT NOT VERY MUCH :mad:
    The thing is, the indicator is awsome so they can pretty much get what they want.

#11     Dec 4, 2003
  2. cosmic

cosmic

yes, you can run the DLL & XL versions on two computers, because you get one additional password for a second machine. Reinstalling will not affect password structure, but significant hardware changes will do. (creates fingerprint)

The TS version is locked to CustomerID, so if you have a second copy of TS you may use it also there.

If in doubt just ask the Jurik Sales Dep. They are very supportive.

Hmm, what I meant by "you can be very creative with them"?

These tools CAN offer you an edge if already know how to trade, that's basically a question of style/size/risk, because they offer the best forecasting horizon. Timely & smooth, with very versatile oppurtunities. But as beeing in the "Trading Tool default club" offers no real technical edge, these tools require dedication to get to their edges.

BTW: I have got no business relations with JRC, just satiesfied with their tools.

Best & to all a nice weekend!
    COSMIC

#12     Dec 5, 2003
  3. swheat

swheat

This is still for sale. First come first serve!

#13     Dec 10, 2003