June Gold...

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Realist, Mar 30, 2007.

1. gemini_315

gemini_315 Guest

Where can one find sentiment information for gold?

#81     May 17, 2007
  2. Realist

Realist

It now appears that we have some short term support right at 660 cash as the selling has abated for now. We could likely see gold rally up to 665-670 max before the sellers reappear. XAU/HUI also seems to confirm some type of short term low here as well. Right now the gold indexes are showing a stair-step down pattern with the 3rd and likely final step down to occur sometime next week. I think that the final step will give us the low for gold in the 640 area. Traders should be real nimble here as some pundits are already calling for an extended correction in gold which I just don't see happening. Gold is still in a well established bull trend and prices at the 635-640 will likely mark the low point for the rest of the year imo...

#82     May 18, 2007
  3. LOL, the Russian Central Bank was the big buyer at $650's before.

What makes you think YOU are smarter than they are *BIG*?

#83     May 18, 2007
  4. Realist

Realist

What makes YOU think that THEY will be big buyers this time around? What makes you think your so smart?

#84     May 20, 2007
  5. WHO is the ASSHOLE, here?

WHO was RIGHT?

Is it too far fetched for your comprehension that there might actually be REASONS why things happen?

Lowlife!!!

#85     May 21, 2007
  6. dhpar

dhpar

take it easy Realist - I enjoy your insightful posts (and I believe there are many others).

#86     May 23, 2007
  7. bluud

bluud

I don't know why but reading your post made me laugh

#87     May 23, 2007
  8. I have a right to an opinion no more or less than you or him.

Add to that his insults

Add to that that I was right and he was wrong

And now we can add your insults to it, huh?

I'm STILL right.

#88     May 23, 2007
  9. gemini_315

gemini_315 Guest

Here is something I haven't given much thought to before, but is very relevant. If one looks at charts GCM7, GCQ7 and GCZ7. They all look a little or a lot different. One months chart will show a certain chart pattern like a right angled triangle, while another month will not show this. One months chart will show price at a long term trendline, and another will show price far away from the same trendline. What is one to make of this? What chart should one be looking at?

#89     May 23, 2007
  10. gemini_315

gemini_315 Guest

Didn't know how to load the other attachments into the same post, so I will do them seperately.

#90     May 23, 2007