June 30th-look for STRONG GBP pullback...here is why

Discussion in 'Forex' started by increasenow, Jun 30, 2009.

1. June 30th-look for strong GBP pullback...here is why...

GBP daily RSI is at 59...all other majors are lower than 59...GBP will obviously not lead...oh yea, I am short GBP @ 1.6448 from 1:29 Dallas, Texas time today!!!

go ahead...prove me wrong!

2. I'm not going to prove you wrong or right, but is RSI the only thing you look at?

3. no, I do look at many things (support, resistance etc.) GBP is running into strong daily, 50, 100, 200 MA resistance...but the daily RSI is huge, really huge big time. Again...I am strongly bearish the GBP/USD...stongly...yes, I am in this 'live and real'...real cash on the line...'putting my money where my mouth is' (or ET post is :D )

4. yeppers! thanks for your interest in this post...go USA!

5. just shorted GBP/USD @ 1.6465...totally pumped for the yipeee ride down through Asian session and overnight into Europe session...thanks Brits...will be great...

6. T-bone, your posts were removed. Conduct yourself in a civil tone, please. There's simply no reason to be that vulgar and insulting.

7. Get ready to have your fx trading account **decreased**

There is a short squeeze in the works right now going into the early morning econ data

For your sake, you should be glad that you're only trading nano-lots

8. I am still 'real time' short GBP/USD @ 1.6465...as of 7:05pm Austin, Texas time...

9. this is awesome...just netted the largest pip trade of my life...exit my GBP/USD short @ 1.6415...got 50 pips...wow...I need to really 'do again and again' what I did right on this trade and reproduce 'over and over'...

just as a side note...this also was my first ever 'non manual' forex trade...meaning I entered and set my exit and 'went on to do normal life' stuff...just checked my account and YES...50 pip profit...this is awesome...beginnning to realise...you 'aint gonna' make any real cash $$ trying to scalp forex...anyone else ever realise this?