Jumpy Mouse Cursor

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by wpfund, May 16, 2018.

1. JSOP

JSOP

I agree it's better you upgrade the printer to LaserJet one. The colour cartridge one is just not worth it. I used to have a Brothers colour printer that uses ink cartridges, it cost me a FORTUNE buying all those ink cartridges. In order for the printer to function, you need to make sure all FOUR ink cartridge is full, if just one of them is empty, even if the rest of the 3 is still full, the printer would stop printing. It was a pain in the a**!! I was changing cartridges every 3 months on average. I hope your printer isn't like mine, otherwise it's going to be a very expensive printer for you down the road, you will see. Those cartridges are super expensive. You are going to spend more on the ink cartridges than the printer itself. I think that's why Brother priced their coloured printers so cheap cuz they know they would make all their money back and then some with their ink cartridges.

Brothers do make great printers but you need to use their LaserJet one. I bought one 3 years ago after finally having had it with the endless changing of cartridges. Three years later today, I am still using the laser cartridge that came with the printer and still hasn't need to change it. And the printer is a duplex one so it saves me tons of paper too.

#41     May 24, 2018
  2. ET180

ET180

Ah, so what convinced you to waste even more of your time?

As I said before, having a company insist on running some bandaid solution to patch vulnerabilities in the operating system is like a car maker insisting that owners always wear fire-protection in case the engine spontaneously catches fire. How is a company that says, "Yeah, our product probably has some serious security flaws that we either haven't found yet or will preserve to favor backward-compatibility and usability, but go pay some other company to patch our product considered "prudent"? The company should stand behind their product and patch exploits as they are discovered. But go ahead and continue believing that one company is entitled to a lower-standard. What's your favorite virus scanner for Android or IOS?

#42     May 26, 2018
  3. IamaMars

IamaMars

MAybe something with the mouse itself, I do understand that it maybe some virus or something like pending update or so. Please also verify everything which is sitting in tray. As for drivers I simply use default one from Windows 10 and that's it really.

#43     May 20, 2019