July 27, 2016

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Slartibartfast, Jul 13, 2018.

1. This is mostly for the boys who only look at Fox and Daily Caller as they won't see this.

Remember when he called for Russia to hack the DNC and find the emails? "Russia, if you are listening.."

And you were thinking holy shit.. Did he actually say that? What if they act on this, his goose is cooked for incitement.

They did, later the same day.

"Is incitement protected by the First Amendment?

Under the imminent lawless action test, speech is not protected by the First Amendment if the speaker intends to incite a violation of the law that is both imminent and likely."

If a Russian agent or two say this was their reason to start the attack later the same day and not a 'coincidence'.. I guess Trump will just have to pardon himself eh?

Well done.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/russia-hacking-trump-mueller/565157/

This will make a big difference to the DNC lawsuit alleging exactly this:

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/04/democrats-sue-trump-russia-over-election-hacking.html

"The Democratic Party is suing Russia, President Donald Trump's campaign and WikiLeaks, charging that they conspired to disrupt the 2016 US Presidential election, a court filing shows.

The party alleges in the federal lawsuit in Manhattan that top Trump campaign officials conspired with the Russian government and its military spy agency to hurt Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and tilt the election to Mr Trump by hacking Democratic Party computers.

The lawsuit also names Donald Trump Jr, Trump associate Roger Stone and Mr Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner as defendants."

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Was gonna bring it up, but he was talking about the deleted emails from her server, not the DNC hacked emails. Not that it matters, Trump could've confused the two being a Luddite and all.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  3. Yes,hardly matters, he called and they hacked looking for copies. I was in IT for many years and in cyber security off and on. I can still hack (ahem for authorized penetrating testing) a windows machine lickety split and their spearfishing approach sings of an off-the-cuff decision to me. When I was in anti-poaching I would LEGALLY bait the bad guys to look up news reports/other mentioning them. After that it is as easy as eating pancakes.

Could be a coincidence but really.. probably not.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018