Julian Castro To Join Democrat Clown Car

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jan 12, 2019.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Straight from the Associated dePressed.

Former Obama housing chief Julian Castro joins 2020 campaign

SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Assailing President Donald Trump for "a crisis of leadership," former Obama Cabinet member Julian Castro joined the 2020 presidential race Saturday as the rush of Democrats making early moves to challenge the incumbent accelerates, while anticipation grows around bigger names still considering a White House run.

Castro, who could end up being the only Latino in what is shaping up to be a crowded Democratic field, put immigration and the record-long government shutdown squarely in the forefront of his announcement in his hometown, less than 200 miles from the U.S.-Mexico border.

[​IMG]

2. No talent there.

If he were non-hispanic there would be no reason to look at him.

Another loser hoping to get a participation trophy by getting on the ticket as VP candidate.

Just saw some pics of Tulsi surfing. Going to be hard for the Julian boy to compete.

Hillary always said that conservative men will not even look at a woman for president. Meanwhile AAA_Beltway already has full-size cut out of Tulsi in his living room, so there goes that theory.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    wildchild likes this.
  3. UsualName

UsualName

Castro can carry more water than you think. He and his brother are pretty sharp. It also doesn’t hurt him to have been in the presidential line of succession and overseeing programs that helped a lot of Americans stay in there homes.

4. Fine whatever. I am sure that "line of succession" thing is a winner out in Mitchell, South Dakota. Ben Carson has been Secretary of Housing too.

The Castro boy is a loser. No reason whatsoever to look at him if he were not hispanic. None.
    But he has announced, so if he can "carry more water than I think" then get going. Knock em dead. And then after he turns out to be a complete zero, he can hope to be a vp pick, which is the game plan all along anyway.

5. Not quite but she has shown independence and courage. She crossed Hillary, which not too many dems would have had the stones to do.

The term "conservative" has lost all meaning anyway.

6. I am afraid I was a bit hasty in seeing her as a viable alternative. She has attacked immigration patriot Steven King. That crosses a line with me.

Tulsi Gabbard‏Verified account@TulsiGabbard 22h22 hours ago

Steve King’s comments and views are outrageous, offensive and must be condemned. Congress must take action immediately and pass a resolution to censure him.

7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

She has attacked republican white supremacist racist Steven King

8. wildchild

wildchild

The democrat party, the party of the KKK.

Want to see blacks living in poverty? Find any congressional district that has voted democrat for generations. You will see some despair.

DTB2 likes this.
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

When they represented the racist confederate south.Who represents them now?

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

#10     Jan 13, 2019